Heisman In Paradise - Effen Kiffin...

Advertisement
I used to HATE Lane when he was at Tennessee and USC, but when he’s on a smaller stage not being a recruiting threat the guy is an AMAZING follow on Twitter and fun to listen to.

He’s just trying to stay relevant so he can come across a better deal and haul Aztec outta FAU. He isn’t staying any longer than that next contract he’s waiting to sign. Feel badly for the players, they’ll be dumped faster than the prostitutes out of his car as he’s speeding by the corner.

Lane is a west coast guy. Hopefully he takes his **** show home. I can see him going to a second tier D-1 power 5. Mark my words... Kansas, Missouri or Colorado will come calling this year. Hopefully he goes to Colorado.

Advertisement
You shouldn't be surprised by this, when he started to refer to FAU as "ThefaU" on Twitter....com'on really.

Goes bak to the saying "A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep".

Lane is a west coast guy. Hopefully he takes his **** show home. I can see him going to a second tier D-1 power 5. Mark my words... Kansas, Missouri or Colorado will come calling this year. Hopefully he goes to Colorado.
I could be very wrong, but I don't see any way he would take the Kansas or Colorado jobs. Those schools have such limited upside in 2018. Maybe Missouri to recruit St Louis and Chicago

Illinois on list as well as Texas tech

You shouldn't be surprised by this, when he started to refer to FAU as "ThefaU" on Twitter....com'on really.

Goes bak to the saying "A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep".

Yeah, exactly. Nothing Kiffin does bothers us. If anything, it just reinforces our marketing pitch.

Advertisement
What the billboard ought to say is Last Chance U Heisman Candidate....Hoot Hoot :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Kiffin should only concern us in terms of the amount of amusement and entertainment he provides.

Since he’s less than a zero threat to us, really nothing he does annoys me, at least not yet, and even if he did something annoying,he’s still not going to be a threat.

As soon as a P5 job comes open that he likes, he’ll drop FAU faster than one of his weekend Boca MILFs or coeds.

Personally, just a wildass thought on my part, I think he wants a job like UCLA, maybe Oregon State, or even Oregon (although I don’t think they would risk him but who knows), or another PAC 12 like in AZ.

FAU is about to put a baptism Micheal Corleone mob hit on all the other schools in the state of Florida.

Lane ==>
Lane2Fl.gif

Lane knows what he is, a troll. It's funny to listen to and he knows he gets under people's skin. I hope he goes to Norman week 1 and makes some noise. Not expecting it, but pulling for it.

Advertisement
Lane will do wonders for fau. I dont understand the hate for him. If Cmr called him up right now to be oc, id be happy as ****. ****, id be happy if he was the hc at miami after Richt left if Lane still averaging 10 wins a year...

1920 yds 32 TDs, that's great production

Eh...with that schedule??
It's as bad as it gets.

Basically 2 opponents:
DS had 66 yards and a TD vs Wisky.
54 yards 0 TD's vs Navy.

Travis and Homer bettered those Wisconsin stats, on about half the touches.

I see Kiffin being a beast at Arizona State. Herm Edwards will be a dumpster fire and might not survive this year.

Lane in Tempe = Winning

Kiffin should only concern us in terms of the amount of amusement and entertainment he provides.

Since he’s less than a zero threat to us, really nothing he does annoys me, at least not yet, and even if he did something annoying,he’s still not going to be a threat.

As soon as a P5 job comes open that he likes, he’ll drop FAU faster than one of his weekend Boca MILFs or coeds.

Personally, just a wildass thought on my part, I think he wants a job like UCLA, maybe Oregon State, or even Oregon (although I don’t think they would risk him but who knows), or another PAC 12 like in AZ.
May go to LSU, now that would be intriguing if they have a bad year

Advertisement
Back