Heisman Hopefuls

David Hale

62EB0136-0533-4FD0-9916-CD5037E4BCCD.png

Advertisement
For TVD just to be mentioned as a possible Heisman candidate is huge........
He is not only stepping up as a Leader but with NIL, and helping with recruit visits, he is doing his part to make the U look "kick ***" again.
Mario must love this, but our OL needs to protect TVD and keep him healthy in order to do his thing, and be part of the convo.

For TVD just to be mentioned as a possible Heisman candidate is huge........
He is not only stepping up as a Leader but with NIL, and helping with recruit visits, he is doing his part to make the U look "kick ***" again.
Mario must love this, but our OL needs to protect TVD and keep him healthy in order to do his thing, and be part of the convo.
Not even pass protection. Need to run the ball better period.

Advertisement
Here's the thing that bugs me around here:

Usually when a QB wins a Heisman he puts up big numbers on a team that is either undefeated or one loss tops.

(I know there's someone like Lamar Jackson but he was the exception to the rule and a freak of an athlete who made unbelievable highlight reel plays with his arms and legs.)

So using this logic if you believe TVD can win the Heisman then we most definitely can make the playoffs. There are not many other options to choose from since there is so much correlation.

Last edited:
I don't know what will happen with the overall season as it regards to our record but what I feel confident in saying is TVD will be individually elite as long as he stays healthy. Kid is the goods.

TVD could throw for 50 TDs but if we don’t win any hardware as a team he won’t win hardware as an individual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back