Hedley

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he punts well, wasn’t impressed with his punt average(which was the same as ours last year). I know the Average probably is not all that important in putting since some of those stats may be lower due to trying to pin a ball inside the 10 or so on a short field to work with. Regardless we can’t be no worse than last year right?

Advertisement
Hope he punts well, wasn’t impressed with his punt average(which was the same as ours last year). I know the Average probably is not all that important in putting since some of those stats may be lower due to trying to pin a ball inside the 10 or so on a short field to work with. Regardless we can’t be no worse than last year right?
Think he took off a year to solely work on his punting. He definitely can't be worse.

Advertisement
Muggers cross the street when they see Lou Hedley coming their way.

EDIT: All jokes aside, can't wait to learn more about this guy. He seems like a truly intelligent and thoughtful dude with a world of life experience already at a still pretty young age. Hope he can punt us to the Promised Land and himself to the NFL, but no matter what I have a feeling we're all going to be broadened and bettered by having had him as a Cane.

1. Nobody knows the situation of each punt, or his punt coverage
  2. That was two years ago and hadn't he just started punting?

It'd be impossible for anything worse than last year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back