Heck with it...I'm going all in with Golden, D'No and Coley

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
I've been a huge fan since '82 and have an Orange Bowl replica in the middle of my house. I'll spare the details, but I grew up in Louisville (still live here) and have passionately admired Schnelly and 'Canes swag for over 3 decades. I've been a part of grassy (I think it was dial-up 14K or 56K service), scout and now canesinsight. I've never been to an FSU game or even a game at SunLIFE, but I'm getting too old to wait for the next regime to save our 'Canes before I partake in a big game. For that reason, I'm bringing big Karma to the game along with my 7 year old son. This game is HUGE for the program and a real big deal to me.

Please give me some tips or info. on making the most of a 3 night, 2 day trip to Miami with the game being the obvious focal point of the weekend. I don't care how much the room/hotel costs or how much the tickets cost. Like I said, I'm all in. PLEASE give the pimp some guidance.

I don't know exactly how the Canes are going to do it, but Jameis is going down!

Advertisement
There is much more to see. Al has proven he can coach crappy. He has not yet proved he can coach good. Get a grip. More to see.

Diplomat on Hollywood Beach or a little further north try Ocean Manor in Ft. Lauderdale. Tiki bar is on point. Make sure you're flying in and out of FT. Lauderdale. Miami is a certified PITA. Take the kid on a 4 hour drift fishing trip from one of the boats off A1A and Las Olas Blvd. Besides that, kick off your shoes and enjoy the beach dude!

Advertisement
Hope you enjoy your time. I lived in SoFla for 10 years, after growing up in CenFla, and I envy you making the trip. Hit up Anthony's Runway 84 for a great lunch, hit up Las Olas at night. There's a state park just north of Dania Beach that's never crowded and has a nice beach and facilities. The Diplomat in Hollywood is on point. Go over to www.westendzone.com for more suggestions. Again, have fun! And yeah, fly into FTL.

Advertisement
Back