NBA Heat make huge move

Advertisement
Time to blowup this mess Pat. Wasting draft picks on veterans that can’t do **** or evolve there games. Missed on numerous players All star players that could have been drafted outright or drafting the wrong players. SMDH

I can't believe I was apart of the "rather keep the youngsters together than have Harden" gang. Sorry fellas, I apologize.

Advertisement
Time to blowup this mess Pat. Wasting draft picks on veterans that can’t do **** or evolve there games. Missed on numerous players All star players that could have been drafted outright or drafting the wrong players. SMDH
Riles has been stringing along mediocre groups for 7 years delaying the inevitable tank. His vanity and hubris has left Heat fans in no man's land all this time with no end in sight.

This year has a strong draft class and I'm so glad the Raptors tanked through a year of pandemic ball rather than be 1st round fodder like the Heat and Celtics. At least the Heat aren't capped out and stuck like Boston is.

@plantcity3 Orlando has a head start on Miami for building something real

Riles has been stringing along mediocre groups for 7 years delaying the inevitable tank. His vanity and hubris has left Heat fans in no man's land all this time with no end in sight.

This year has a strong draft class and I'm so glad the Raptors tanked through a year of pandemic ball rather than be 1st round fodder like the Heat and Celtics. At least the Heat aren't capped out and stuck like Boston is.

And yet, although it was in the bubble, they still have an eastern conference title to show for it. I think the next two off seasons will really show what Riley still has in the tank. If they come out of it without a true 1 that’s a problem because I think butler is a little too passive and limited offensively and Bam developing into that top tier is still in question.

As long as we dont blow it on more role playing wings. But all of us over on RealGM has been calling for us to go full tank for 3 years now.

As long as we dont blow it on more role playing wings. But all of us over on RealGM has been calling for us to go full tank for 3 years now.
Oh man RealGM...haven't posted there in a looong time. The porster IQ on the Raptors board rapidly went down the tubes.

Advertisement
I can't believe I was apart of the "rather keep the youngsters together than have Harden" gang. Sorry fellas, I apologize.

Heat wouldn't have gotten out of the East with Harden. And Brooklyn has Kyrie & Durant to make up for Hardens shortcomings, we don't have that caliber of players.

Advertisement
Back