Hearing

Wake me up when he visits the school.

He went to dinner with Pinck. He’s not on an OV. Sometimes, people come to check out Miami. It’s got a halfway decent tourism industry. Why is this news if he hasn’t linked with coaches and/or gotten on campus?
Got it... has to visit the school that he already visited prior to his commitment

Advertisement
IMG_20191207_071102.jpg
Screenshot_20191207-071016.png

The first one was his account with Clemson stuff removed. When he was out with Pinckney. The 2nd is what he updated it to last night after everyone found out. He had Clemson stuff in his bio before like that morning. Not sure why he'd remove it and add it. These kids are something else.

View attachment 104454View attachment 104455

The first one was his account with Clemson stuff removed. When he was out with Pinckney. The 2nd is what he updated it to last night after everyone found out. He had Clemson stuff in his bio before like that morning. Not sure why he'd remove it and add it. These kids are something else.

yep. I saw it too. commented earlier in the thread.

Advertisement
Ivins just posted that he traded texts with Davis - Davis said he was in Miami for Art Basel and hanging out with Pinkney and Jeremiah Payton who are his COUSINS......

Ivins also said anyone he spoke to at Miami said they 'wished' he was down on a visit with us..

So, everyone is cousins with someone...... Guess we'll see. It's silly season for sure ; you never know....

Ivins just posted that he traded texts with Davis - Davis said he was in Miami for Art Basel and hanging out with Pinkney and Jeremiah Payton who are his COUSINS......

Ivins also said anyone he spoke to at Miami said they 'wished' he was down on a visit with us..

So, everyone is cousins with someone...... Guess we'll see. It's silly season for sure ; you never know....

D5F56713-45E5-4C97-8ED4-1AEB0A3A5DB6.jpeg

Advertisement

Ask Ivins to ask about his Twitter fingers

I won't believe it until I see proof from ancestry.com

Advertisement
Apparently he told Ivins 56 and J.Payton are his cousins and he was just hanging out with them for art basel
Either we or Clemson are getting trolled. You don’t change up your Twitter while you’re down here visiting and having dinner with two active you UM players and expect nothing to happen. They would have to absolutely know that people are constantly watching their Twitter accounts and knew this was going to be talked about. The problem I have is if 56 is there with him doing it why would he do it. If he’s doing it and knowing that the kid isn’t coming here that’s kind of messed up in my opinion.

Either we or Clemson are getting trolled. You don’t change up your Twitter while you’re down here visiting and having dinner with two active you UM players and expect nothing to happen. They would have to absolutely know that people are constantly watching their Twitter accounts and knew this was going to be talked about. The problem I have is if 56 is there with him doing it why would he do it. If he’s doing it and knowing that the kid isn’t coming here that’s kind of messed up in my opinion.

Or he felt like changing his picture because he's a teenager, heard the backlash, and changed it back.

Or he felt like changing his picture because he's a teenager, heard the backlash, and changed it back.
I’m not talking about FD. I’m talking about 56. I’m sure he knows who Furones is and why people follow him. It’s adding fuel to the fire.

Advertisement
Why do you feel the need to tell people how to feel.

If they want to get excited let them get excited.
Wow that’s the pot calling the kettle black if I’ve ever seen one! Your the king of telling people how to feel on here mole! Your Hecht center shill agenda sticks out like a circle of yellow **** in fresh snow. Lmao now go eat your snow cone maricon!

Advertisement
Back