Hearing

Advertisement
Could be onto something right there my friend. Maybe junior told pops that I need your help or I’m gonna lose my job! And then pops set up the bag game syndicate and now all of sudden we’re closing like we all wish we could have since forever. Whatever it is keep it going but please god don’t let this be smoke and mirrors! Please close the deal on these recruits. 🙏
That and maybe we have coaches that game from the SEC that know their bag game system. We are just following in their steps now. I’m hoping this is the case, and NCAAF probably won’t do squat with the **** our coaches know about Bama and others. Just a theory tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

images.jpeg

Advertisement
i heard at one point that Richt basically had to approve who they recruited look at the way we have our 2nd and 3rd options already lined up and also there is a such thing as first year bump
Yea I know about the bump class but with the way this season went that bump class was looking worse and worse but now all of a sudden that legit bump class is starting to look like a reality for Diaz. But we have been here before, silents don’t mean **** till they sign on the dotted line. God willing they all do! 🙏

Advertisement
He was with pinkney at komodo Pinckney had it on his ig story but already took it down. If I had to guess this is supposed to be super hush hush so clemson can't sweeten the pot for him late
Clemson put another offer out and has a no visit policy. Plus he already took all the Clemson stuff out of his bio. I wonder if he flips (don’t expect it to be here but let me dream tonight).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo HOW THEEEEEE **** did we get Fred Davis on campus. I remember when Hartley was here he recruited him hard but then we fell of when he left and he committed to Clempsun. Man that's WILD. Dabo dont like his Commits to visit 👀👀

So much goes on behind the scenes and things move fast. One minute your a recruit who is committed to one school and the next your on the phone with another coach and next thing you know.......

Advertisement
Back