Hearing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If what I just heard is true, look for a 3rd flip this weekend and Jaidon Francois just lost his spot.

If so good. Not saying Francois isn’t ultra talented and it wouldn’t surprise me if he balled out elsewhere but at a certain point you have to move on from a kid who has decommited from you twice and is still treating you like a booty call waiting around for a “better offer”.

Yeah, Manny is Slaughtering this recruiting trail.
Amazing he couldn’t do this when he was defensive coordinator. But now all of a sudden killing it, maybe pops is helping with the behind the scenes bag game. I mean that’s one of the things politicians are best at. Whatever it is I don’t want to jinx it and hopefully manny can load up on so much talent the lack of coaching won’t matter. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fred Davis was at dinner tonight. He took all the Clemson **** down from his twitter and Clemson just put out an offer to another DB. Dabo apparently doesn’t allow visits.
Holy **** man, this stuff is getting wild! Wtf is going on down there in they gables? Whatever it is please keep it going and for the love of god close on signing day! This is getting exciting but I’m worried about the let down we always inevitable get. 🤞

Advertisement
Back