Heard Article today on TE recruiting

Advertisement
I stilll dont think we will because Irvin comes back and i think Zips coming so they'll have 5 guys and be in a great spot even though the top 3 are all nasty

Im sorry but 5 is not enough and Irvin and Poledeny both got passed up before their injuries. Hartley just said we will sign 2 more.

Advertisement
I expect 2. 5 over back-to-back classes would be too lumpy. Need to spread it out a little more, even if that mean we are thin another year there.... But, if both Zipperer and Wydermyer want to come, I doubt coaches would say no, and they won't nudge out Hodges either. So 3 is a distinct possibility even if not optimal.

Dumbass is saying oh yea let’s sign 3 tight ends, have 7 on the roster then you have one of the top tight ends committed for 2020. You are gonna potentially have 8 on the roster come 2020?

Advertisement
Dumbass is saying oh yea let’s sign 3 tight ends, have 7 on the roster then you have one of the top tight ends committed for 2020. You are gonna potentially have 8 on the roster come 2020?
Mijael Irvin junior graduates next year. Brian polendy cound ve on his way out. 2020 room has a better chance to have 6 than it does to have 8.

Mijael Irvin junior graduates next year. Brian polendy cound ve on his way out. 2020 room has a better chance to have 6 than it does to have 8.
Irvin will redshirt this year so he will have 2 years left. I agree Polendey will be gone next year or the year after. I don’t understand why you’d take 3 tight ends this year when you have bigger concerns on the d line o line and at safety. Idiot starts running his mouth again cuz Miami lost 2 tight ends already for the season.

You sign 3, two with the athleticism to be pass-catchers
a third to grow into a lineman (more blocker than receiver)
Fox, Winston...
we've been recruiting big boys, with bad feet
let's finally recruit a kid that can put on "good" weight with good feet

The sniper meant taking 2 this year. Already have the #1 TE commited in 20. The ONLY way 3 TE’s happens is if Zip commits on signing day.

Advertisement
No more than two. Anymore than that and that's how you get in this situation, unbalanced classes. We've got two potentially great Freshman, but you shouldn't have to rely on Freshman.

Irvin will redshirt this year so he will have 2 years left. I agree Polendey will be gone next year or the year after. I don’t understand why you’d take 3 tight ends this year when you have bigger concerns on the d line o line and at safety. Idiot starts running his mouth again cuz Miami lost 2 tight ends already for the season.

Idiot???

What's your problem with me bro? I dont do the internet tough guy ****

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles

Of being passed over for the UM job, Davis told me at that time: “I would have loved the opportunity. I have a lot of affinity for them; it was a very memorable place for me. We [helped] rebuild the program and gave it back its character and integrity and put them in position to play for three national titles. It didn’t work out. The things I had accomplished weren’t what they were looking for.”

From what Davis told me, Davis told UM in his interview that if he had gotten the job, he believes he would “have won a national championship in four years” because “we were not going to lose 31 scholarships in four years” as he did (no fault of his) during his tenure at UM.

@Dwinstitles

Of being passed over for the UM job, Davis told me at that time: “I would have loved the opportunity. I have a lot of affinity for them; it was a very memorable place for me. We [helped] rebuild the program and gave it back its character and integrity and put them in position to play for three national titles. It didn’t work out. The things I had accomplished weren’t what they were looking for.”

From what Davis told me, Davis told UM in his interview that if he had gotten the job, he believes he would “have won a national championship in four years” because “we were not going to lose 31 scholarships in four years” as he did (no fault of his) during his tenure at UM.
Butch has to stfu seriously there's a reason why nobody wanted him for years and he desperately was begging on TV everyday while Golden waa here

Advertisement
Back