Heard a rumor from a former walk on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who says the middle ages didn't advance medical treatment?

I got a call from a kid who was walk on wr who knows mike but said he got a text telling him mike left. He called to ask me, I told him I’d ask around. Came here
🤷‍♂️
Looks to be false

that explains it. mike had a stripper and he was done. he txt his buddy he was leaving so the room was all here. when you said "came here" , that confirmed it.

Zero evidence cupping works. Like kinesiology tape or cryotherapy. But if it makes you feel better, do it
It works for me. I a variety of injuries and it helps to reduce pain. It hurts like **** when my PT decides to move it all around whichever body part she's using it on at the time.

Advertisement
Mike Harley left the team last night.
Can someone confirm?

Advertisement
You guys are so quick to sh*t on players. Glad it appears to be false info. I can’t wait to see Harley in this new offense.

Seriously, the hate can be out of control. So he hasnt produced a ton, at the very least the dude has recruited for us, been great hosting players, carried himself well, etc. Give the guy a chance in a real offense before attacking him needlessly.

I swear. People with their ridiculous fads. Everybody knows snake handling is the only true way to cast out demons.

Advertisement
OK?:unsure:

Bloodletting:oops:, Trepanning:youre-nuts:( Drilling holes in patients skulls) & charms:ROFLMAO: have really stood the test of time :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

What is really funny is how you interpreted what I said. I can add an emoji but I think you covered it.

Seriously, the hate can be out of control. So he hasnt produced a ton, at the very least the dude has recruited for us, been great hosting players, carried himself well, etc. Give the guy a chance in a real offense before attacking him needlessly.

Berrios and Hank didn’t break out til late in their career.

Some guys need more time.

Harley will produce well for us before it is all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back