Hear me out …

1CN

Sophomore
I am not a rumor guy , I have no connection. I just ran my own little transportation company….

I guess Clemson AD correctly right .
Well I have a feeling if it not Mario
It’s Brent Venables will be the next Head Coach
At Miami……

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not a crazy idea that a Clemson AD
would want a Clemson DC . What the hold up?

Advertisement
Ok….. well we better hurry the fucc up, cause word is that he’s about to become the HC at Oklahoma. He’s taking Lebby (Ole Miss) OC and a couple of coaches from Clemson wit him. Besides, are we really interested in having ANOTHER Head Coach learning how to be a head coach, on the job, right now? I’m not. This is not an “learning on the job” type of program. I prefer a guy with experience in leading a program.

Advertisement
I am a good person. I treat my wife and other people with respect and I work hard to save for retirement and give back to my community.

I don't deserve being subject to this kind of stupidity. Why do bad things happen to good people
3o7bu5nXGZgSQxMKQw.gif

Advertisement
I am not a rumor guy , I have no connection. I just ran my own little transportation company….

I guess Clemson AD correctly right .
Well I have a feeling if it not Mario
It’s Brent Venables will be the next Head Coach
At Miami……
Although not as bad as keeping Manny, we need a real coach. If we whiff on Mario and don't go after Lane and Lane still wants to come to Miami, our eventual rebuild will have hit a delay, unless we get some homerun from out of no where.

That's from today, so maybe that's more reliable. I thought just yesterday, I saw a tweet saying they were going with UGA's DC. Anyway, I hope your tweet is good and eliminates this Venables possibility.

Advertisement
Back