Headley is not hurt

jsy

Recruit
Just imagine if we had feagles instead of headley
The reason manny won 8 games last year was the kicker and punter
If richt had manny’s kickers last year
He would have won 10 games a year easy

I hope our next coach keeps him for special teams that’s one area he has two all Americans at consistently

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just imagine if we had feagles instead of headley
The reason manny won 8 games last year was the kicker and punter
If richt had manny’s kickers last year
He would have won 10 games a year easy

I hope our next coach keeps him for special teams that’s one area he has two all Americans at consistently
We legit would have won like 3 more game in 2018 with the kicker/punter duo we've had the past couple years.

I still say the Canes could have won the 2018 opener against LSU if we had a competent punter. The defense was playing well early but we had 3 consecutive punts of under 25 yards that gave too much field position away and we ended up down.

Problem is if we had a kicker in 2019 enos would have maybe survived
Looking back is enos really worse than lashlee?
Give enos king instead of Williams and I bet the results wouldn’t be that much different than lashlee

Advertisement
I still say the Canes could have won the 2018 opener against LSU if we had a competent punter. The defense was playing well early but we had 3 consecutive punts of under 25 yards that gave too much field position away and we ended up down.
Exactly feagles lost that game
My point of the op is now looking back since manny took over as hc
Our defense is worse and our offense is marginally better at best and even our props are gimmicks that need to be removed Bc it looks more like a bad joke now
The only real area of improvement is kicking

Kid-kicking-ball.gif

Golden brought in the best punters every year. One was better than the previous. The reason why Dono's defense gave up so many yards was because our awesome punters made the opposing offenses go the whole field to score (which they invariably did).

Maybe Manny is an idiot savant with punters too.

Golden brought in the best punters every year. One was better than the previous. The reason why Dono's defense gave up so many yards was because our awesome punters made the opposing offenses go the whole field to score (which they invariably did).

Maybe Manny is an idiot savant with punters too.
This is true. And mannys D was better because the O didn’t have far to go to score

Lol omg what a **** show

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back