Heading back to hallowed grounds.

Advertisement
It’s going to be a **** show. It takes an hour to get a drink there during a sold out function. Butch is really going to try and stick it to us the best he can. There’s no reason from a financial standpoint to have the game at Marlins Park.

Exactly.

This is Butch saying “FŪCK YOU”.

Hard Rock would have been much easier for us and the 200 FIU fans that are going.

But noooo....now we have to go put up with shltty parking and fūcked up sightlines.

Fūck Butch, fūck FIU and fūck the Marlins.

i had season tickets from 03-11 and one of my fondest memories was drinking on the tram from campus to the OB, I hope I can do it one more time.

Advertisement
I'm sure it'll look like it did when they had the Miami beach bowl game there

footbbbb.png

Nice! Not a single good seat in the house.

FFS... Fvck Butch, and fvck FIU. Fire Manny if we don’t win by 35 and hold them without a TD.

23 Nov will be week 13 of the season, so this will be the final game of the regular season.

We'll start and finish the season in the state of Florida. Orlando and Miami.
At Pitt on Black Friday doesn't happen this year then? I live right outside of Pittsburgh and absolutely can't stand us having to play up here on that Friday to end the season every time the game is up here. We all hate it my other Canes fan friends and the local Pitt fans it sucks. I hope you're right and they finally moved it to earlier in the year.

Advertisement
So how many tickets will UM be getting? Will only HC members get the chance to purchase tickets? Horrible decision for ALL fans. The place only seats 38k for football. We had almost 60k at Hard Rock for the game last year. UM should never have agreed to this bucket shop arrangement.

Advertisement
I'm honestly shocked Axl showed up. I remember they tried to do a tour years ago (still with none of the original members sans Axl) and Axl just bailed on all the shows.

The band is on the hook for the money it cost if they don't take the stage on time and play the entire set. It was written into their contracts this time.

At Pitt on Black Friday doesn't happen this year then?

It could FIU is the 23rd Pitt will be the following week. Black Friday is the 29th.

Advertisement
I wouldn't step foot in that place if you gave me free tickets and a ********. The thought of it disgusts me.

$500,000,000.00 for 2500 Marlin fans maybe per game , they should be playing Marlin games at Canes baseball stadium still won't fill it , Mad Dog Jim Mandich labeled Marlins stadium a WASTE tax payers money , not thrilled here could care less of the idea.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back