Heading back to hallowed grounds.

Advertisement
Yup. It was pretty bad. Axl’s fat *** changed shirts like 10 times. It took forever to get drinks and they limited people. The management there lost at least a Mil that night just by understaffing the bars. It was planned out about as well as a CMR offense.

I'm honestly shocked Axl showed up. I remember they tried to do a tour years ago (still with none of the original members sans Axl) and Axl just bailed on all the shows.

They must be paying him in heroin.

It is ironic, that the OB was massacred during MD Sr’s Mayorship (not blaming him), now his son will lead the Canes on those hallowed grounds. Life is full of twists and turns.

I'm honestly shocked Axl showed up. I remember they tried to do a tour years ago (still with none of the original members sans Axl) and Axl just bailed on all the shows.

They must be paying him in heroin.

I saw him at he BB&T back in 2006. He finally showed up 3 hours late at 12:30am on a Tuesday night. They gave everyone 1/2 off beer and ****tails for 2 hours lol.

Advertisement
It is ironic, that the OB was massacred during MD Sr’s Mayorship (not blaming him), now his son will lead the Canes on those hallowed grounds. Life is full of twists and turns.
That makes me sick to my stomach. There’s no way around that one.

23 Nov will be week 13 of the season, so this will be the final game of the regular season.

We'll start and finish the season in the state of Florida. Orlando and Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
23 Nov will be week 13 of the season, so this will be the final game of the regular season.

We'll start and finish the season in the state of Florida. Orlando and Miami.

I'm not sure about that. I know the season starts a week earlier but the ACC Championship Game is not until December 7th. We could have two byes and play the ACC finale on November 29th or 30th, after Thanksgiving. That has been the Pittsburgh game in recent years. We are at Pittsburgh this season.

I actually hope we finish with someone else for a change. Since 2012 we have closed with Pittsburgh 5 times and Duke 2 times. Nobody else.

Advertisement
does this mean I have to buy FIU season tickets to make sure I get seats to this game?
How much are they? $17 for the season?

Advertisement
Back