Head to Head with the Big Boys: U$C Edition

i will doubt there ability to get savage DL and OL prospects, all the qbs and skill players in the world aint winning u a natty but thats my opinion. We will see how it play out with Riley. They have had success but its still below what they should be right now, they had all this hype for nothing last year. And I think Oregon recruits Cali better and nationally better than them cause of what Mario put in place there.
That's exactly why. I'm more worried about Lanning because he's the type to stay at Oregon while Riley wants to get to the NFL.

Advertisement
What? Of the top 25* California HS players for 2024, USC signed 2 dudes. Alabama signed 3. Oregon signed like 7. Not much better in 2023, either.

*per 247 Composite
And if they want to sign more they will lol. USC owns Southern California. Sure maybe Oregon can win some battles, but make zero mistake, USC is viewed as the program to Cali kids.
Oregon does well in California. But for the most part how well they are doing entirely started with Mario. They’re keeping it going for now. But USC has the ability to dominate Cali regruiting with relative ease tbh

Wiltfong just CB'ed Zandamela to USCw.
Those guys are getting whomever they want.
Just got a commitment from Marcelles Williams, after Dakoda Fields and Walter Matthews. Cleaning up.
I was wrong, we lost multiple battles with U$C last year. Updated the OP.

Hopefully this portal entry causes some of these FL/GA/East Coast recruits in the 25 cycle to pause and reflect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back