• Jamey Chadwell

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • Matt Campbell

Votes: 34 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AllAboutTheU13

Sophomore
I was curious what the masses are thinking. Select the top 3 coaches you’d hire next at Miami and for anyone not listed, comment below.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was curious what the masses are thinking. Select the top 5 coaches you’d hire next at Miami in the 5 polls below, in order of best to 5th best. James Franklin isn’t coming here, but if you feel strongly enough that he would, vote other and comment below.
Don’t see “other” as an option. That would be my vote only because I don’t see any of the options listed coming to the U.

Shiiiii…. I don’t even know who Chadwell is but I picked him Bc I’m sure the Admin doesn’t know who he is so more than likely they will hire him.
Coastal Carolina coach. Innovative mind, who has done a **** of a job there; not sure he would be a good fit at UM, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Bill O’Brien as a name to consider. NFL HC, offensive minded, uses TE a lot in his offenses. Currently learning under Saban after learning under Belicheck earlier in his career. Certainly knows what a winning organization/program should look like.

From what I’ve heard, he’s a deep south guy, so not sure he would be a cultural fit. I could also be dead wrong — just a gut feeling.
Also...I think he wants the Tennessee job when its available.

Also has issues with NCAA...He was HC at Charleston Southern and in 2018, after Chadwell was at Coastal, the NCAA busted him and them on a slew of infractions.

"The football program vacated 18 wins and the 2015 Big South championship"

Advertisement

Also has issues with NCAA...He was HC at Charleston Southern and in 2018, after Chadwell was at Coastal, the NCAA busted him and them on a slew of infractions.

Interesting. I didn’t know that — thanks for sharing!

So Kirby’s replacement at UGA if he fails this year is what you’re saying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back