Head coach Larry Scott

Advertisement
Thought it was interesting that they named Larry Scott and not Coley or even Kehoe....i know our O line is a disaster but Art has been here forever.

Anyone with insight why Scott was chosen???

I'm pretty sure Scott is well regarded both as a coach and in recruiting but I gotta admit - it surprised me as well

Advertisement
Coley and D are gone eventually so it cant be them

Scott has a high chance of being back and has the respect of the locker room. So it makes sense for recruiting

It's the same reasoning that was used to name the Dolphins' HC.

As I will repeat: the only thing that matters is how we go about choosing and naming the next HC.

Experience is not the same as aptitude.

It's not how long you do something, it's how good you are at it....

Thought it was interesting that they named Larry Scott and not Coley or even Kehoe....i know our O line is a disaster but Art has been here forever.

Anyone with insight why Scott was chosen???

Advertisement
My guess is they picked someone with relatively light position responsibilities (easier to coach TEs than OL and DL is my guess) and someone who would not be considered on a permanent basis regardless of how well he does.

Coley and Ice Harris would be hard to move away from if they do well the rest of the year (in that some people would vocally campaign for them to stay), the OL is in shambles and Kehoe needs to be focused there, and promoting someone from defense would have caused a revolt.

Scott is well respected by players and recruits and otherwise fits the bill IMO.

This shows me the bot is not clueless.good move. Let's support coach Scott!

Settle down. There's over a decade of horrible moves, apathy,and retardedness that points to the BOT being a bunch of clueless ******* morons.

I'm holding my breath til the successor is named.

Canes trying to steal the formula for the Dolphins success. Scott seems like a rarity however, a competent coach on a dollar store quality staff. Nothing could possibly be any worse than continuing under Al

Advertisement

Settle down. There's over a decade of horrible moves, apathy,and retardedness that points to the BOT being a bunch of clueless ****ing morons.

I'm with you, but tonight we celebrate victory! Tomorrow we fight again ( against chrystalballz, monkey boy and the other idiots that won't get a sniff from a real school)

I'm hoping Ice, KB Larry Scott, Josh Darrow, Baez, and the Kareem are retained, the rest can kick rocks!

Advertisement

Settle down. There's over a decade of horrible moves, apathy,and retardedness that points to the BOT being a bunch of clueless ****ing morons.

I'm with you, but tonight we celebrate victory! Tomorrow we fight again ( against chrystalballz, monkey boy and the other idiots that won't get a sniff from a real school)

Tonight we "celebrate" a move that SHOULD have been made 2 years ago...and at the very least LAST OFFSEASON.

Tonight we are reminded how ******* clueless the idiots running this program really are. They were fresh off a 7 loss season in Golden's FOURTH full year and determined it was a GOOD IDEA to retain him for a fifth. The opportunity cost there was at this point, with a good coaching replacement last offseason, we could have been THIS years Michigan.

Instead...we're left holding our breath to see what these morons do.

I'm not celebrating any time soon. Today was simply the obvious move because the toxicity level around the program had reached a point where it was humiliating the administration.

I'll rally behind coach Scott. One of if not the best on the staff. Lets win out and get in that ACC championship game.

Advertisement
Back