He was all in that boy pockets like DEBO lol

Advertisement
Ever heard of Kareem Abdul Jabar? One of the best defensive guys in the post of all time.

Ok, for all the N.Y. bball talk that's the only 2 you got, lol, plus he was a center, so adding him in their while nice, is not the type of defense we talking about but ok, since you struggling, that's 2!

Ok, for all the N.Y. bball talk that's the only 2 you got, lol, plus he was a center, so adding him in their while nice, is not the type of defense we talking about but ok, since you struggling, that's 2!

Do you understand how many NBA players come out of NYC. I can literally sit here all day naming NBA players that are good at defense that come from NY. I just named those 2 because Ron is considered an all time great defensive player. Defensive player of the year. 2x NBA defensive first team. 2x NBA defensive second team. Kareem was 5x NBa defensive first team and 4x NBA block leader. Name some of the defensive greats out of Miami. I'll wait.

Rosemy b*tched him right after. Kid still seems like a real good cover guy for 2021

That’s coaching. When Rosemy slipped, he just looked. All he had to do was jam him again and push his *** down. I would’ve dropped that bow on him... next rep please.

Advertisement
Do you understand how many NBA players come out of NYC. I can literally sit here all day naming NBA players that are good at defense that come from NY. I just named those 2 because Ron is considered an all time great defensive player. Defensive player of the year. 2x NBA defensive first team. 2x NBA defensive second team. Kareem was 5x NBa defensive first team and 4x NBA block leader. Name some of the defensive greats out of Miami. I'll wait.

Oh, that's easy, we got, vernon maxwell, charlie ward, udonis haslem, Raja bell, mitch richmond, eddie johnson, (since you threw Kareem in their) artis gilmore, Amare stoudmaire, dont forget about "the admiral" david robinson, and you not gone know this next one, our boy otis birdsong, a straight baller.

You got next!

Oh, that's easy, we got, vernon maxwell, charlie ward, udonis haslem, Raja bell, mitch richmond, eddie johnson, (since you threw Kareem in their) artis gilmore, Amare stoudmaire, dont forget about "the admiral" david robinson, and you not gone know this next one, our boy otis birdsong, a straight baller.

You got next!

Advertisement
I know what you mean bro. I used to go back and forth with him about Mork. The guy used to think Mork was the second coming of Saban and Junior was the true QB whisperer.
Going back and forth w him can be fun because he gets so worked up and takes things so personally, but I recently found myself starting to try to explain statistics..... I obviously had to sit down and have a difficult conversation with myself about how I spend my time.

I didn’t listen. Apparently.

Going back and forth w him can be fun because he gets so worked up and takes things so personally, but I recently found myself starting to try to explain statistics..... I obviously had to sit down and have a difficult conversation with myself abou how I spend my time.

I didn’t listen. Apparently.

LMAO I didn't even see that comment or what it is about, but I am 99% sure I know how this convo went. It probably went something like this. Teams that win NCs generally have a bunch of 4 and 5 stars. NO! HOW MANY 5 STARZ PLAYED IN DA SUPA BOWL???!?!??!?!??!!?!??!! YOU ARE STUPID AND BELIEVE THE RECRUITING NERDZ!!!!!!!!! PLAYER X WUZ A 2 STAR AND HE BETTER DEN RONALD POWELL SO THAT MEANS THEY ARE NEVER RIGHT!! IDK WTF AN OUTLIER IS. DON"T USE BIG WORDS TO CONFUSE ME.

Advertisement
You gotta alot of useless names on that list, only about 5 to 7 players on that list i'd roll with, Kareem and rod strickland for sure.

Thanks for clarifying that you know jack schit about basketball. Now I know never to take your basketball opinion serious after that comment.

Thanks for clarifying that you know jack schit about basketball. Now I know never to take your basketball opinion serious after that comment.

Ok, than, good, cause we'd be close to even, cause you definitely barely know jack schmitt about UM football and football in general although i been doing the same, so carry on!

Ok, than, good, cause we'd be close to even, cause you definitely barely know jack schmitt about UM football and football in general although i been doing the same, so carry on!

You thought Richt and Radio were good coaches. That tells me everything I need to know about your football knowledge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back