He was all in that boy pockets like DEBO lol

Advertisement
All these glove catches dont impress me, its basically cheating, it reminds me of the nba in order to get called for traveling now, you got to take 4 or more steps, and sometimes they still dont call it, dont worry about it, good play man, if they would've had these rules in place a few years back i would've been in the NBA!

Advertisement
That is considering getting "bombed" these days? smh

Nice catch, but no separation and the play almost ended right away with a faceplant.

As for that entire highlight segment, it's probably the weakest I recall of any Rivals camp. Talent, at least attending or shown, it's way down.

Nice catch, but no separation and the play almost ended right away with a faceplant.

As for that entire highlight segment, it's probably the weakest I recall of any Rivals camp. Talent, at least attending or shown, it's way down.

got it. Wasn't sure what you meant by "bombed"/

Advertisement
All these glove catches dont impress me, its basically cheating, it reminds me of the nba in order to get called for traveling now, you got to take 4 or more steps, and sometimes they still dont call it, dont worry about it, good play man, if they would've had these rules in place a few years back i would've been in the NBA!

So the only reason you couldn't make the NBA was because you couldn't stop traveling?

So the only reason you couldn't make the NBA was because you couldn't stop traveling?

If you knew how to play basketball you'd know the answer, but since you dont, ill help you out once again, try defending somebody that's aloud to take more than 3 steps!

Advertisement
If you knew how to play basketball you'd know the answer, but since you dont, ill help you out once again, try defending somebody that's aloud to take more than 3 steps!

That would make sense IF you were the only one allowed to take 4 steps. If the entire team is allowed to take 4 steps its not going to magically get you into the NBA.

That would make sense IF you were the only one allowed to take 4 steps. If the entire team is allowed to take 4 steps its not going to magically get you into the NBA.

I've played against nba players/starters college players before, i wasnt that far off, i just never took basketball that serious, i was to quick out their, in Miami alot of us just played basketball to stay in shape til football came back round!

I've played against nba players/starters college players before, i wasnt that far off, i just never took basketball that serious, i was to quick out their, in Miami alot of us just played basketball to stay in shape til football came back round!

Miami sucks at basketball. Come up to NYC and you wouldn't even see the court.

Advertisement
Miami sucks at basketball. Come up to NYC and you wouldn't even see the court.

My game traveled anywhere, particularly on the defensive end, rebounding and passing, plus i was on the swat team too, i wasnt no flashy scorer, but you had to try and guard me. I played against them crybabies from N.Y., always calling foul when somebody touched em and they dont play defense.

My game traveled anywhere, particularly on the defensive end, rebounding and passing, plus i was on the swat team too, i wasnt no flashy scorer, but you had to try and guard me. I played against them crybabies from N.Y., always calling foul when somebody touched em and they dont play defense.

Now I know you are bullschitting or you played in upstate ny or long island or some schit. No one calls fouls in NY. No blood no foul. Thats the rule. You call a foul you are going to get punched in the mouth. I guess Ron Artest must be one of those guys that never plays defense.

Now I know you are bullschitting or you played in upstate ny or long island or some schit. No one calls fouls in NY. No blood no foul. Thats the rule. You call a foul you are going to get punched in the mouth. I guess Ron Artest must be one of those guys that never plays defense.

Yeah, he's about the only one that you could name that played defense from up their!

Advertisement
Back