He should of came to Miami.

I will say for as much heat this board gives Manny, he's really continued to clean up the program. Can't remember the last big incident or guy that I cared about transferred. I think Manny and the staff do a lot behind the scenes to show these kids the light at the end of the tunnel.

Advertisement
Wasn’t this the kid who was all about us before saying he needed to stay close to home?? Which “close to home” was a commitment to Ole Miss lol

sounds like the kid should have gone to Tulane or Louisiana Tech in state

fat guy GIF

Paranos, is that you?

Advertisement
I will say for as much heat this board gives Manny, he's really continued to clean up the program. Can't remember the last big incident or guy that I cared about transferred. I think Manny and the staff do a lot behind the scenes to show these kids the light at the end of the tunnel.
There was a receiver that went on to star at Illinois that almost died after getting shot by a coach or something.

Advertisement
Isn’t this the kid that wanted to leave football and school all together last year and go work for his uncle?

I liked Branch. Think he was more talented naturally than a couple of the safeties in the 2020 class. But I don't see how he would have made it at Miami if he couldn't even overcome the homesickness or mental challenges in Athens GA. Looks like we dodged a "cultural fit" bullet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back