He made it boys. “Petey” Ariza made it.

BeachCanes

Sophomore
His predictions were never good. His fake tough guy shtick could never hide the files of him dancing like a nerd in private school but today Peter made it to ESPN. On a Jorge Masvidal interview on Lebatard.
DA7C437A-27EE-4D48-866E-CF3C805DD2E8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do yall hate Pete so much?

The kid did his best, when it was time to move on & do something he really wanted to that's what he did.

He did not convince RJ & Norton to leave early, they did that on their own.

Pete is good peoples, the hate he gets on here is completely unnecessary.

Pete was never great when it came to predictions -- Stefan has been more balanced in that regard -- but he knew how to be his own hype man and we all ate it up.
well if you are a recruiting ‘guru’ for a CFB team site, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel...

Advertisement

The kid did his best, when it was time to move on & do something he really wanted to that's what he did.

Grown men on CIS hating on a kid for wanting more out of life and doing well for himself. Pete is good in my eyes. Good to see him doing well.

The boy had me addicted to "The Work".

Last edited:

If he'd just moved on I'd have had respect.

The fact he comes back every now and again and trolls confirms that the schtick wasn't an act and that he's just a bellend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back