He is still going to coach uga for bowl?

Advertisement
Lol no.

Curious who DC will be. Offense is set with him being highly involved

Advertisement
Espn article on front page of mobile site states he is coaching them in bowl...what the ****.. somebody please post link I can't.

Advertisement
That promise was made at his press conference. He had no idea he would accept a job so fast. There is no way now that he coaches in the bowl for UGA.

I live in Georgia, and many fans were planning to give Richt a proper send off at the bowl game... players carrying him off on shoulders while the crowd goes wild. It would be huge for UGA, as attendance at their bowl game would be crazy.

But I say **** em'. Lets get on the recruiting trail!!!

I live in Georgia, and many fans were planning to give Richt a proper send off at the bowl game... players carrying him off on shoulders while the crowd goes wild. It would be huge for UGA, as attendance at their bowl game would be crazy!

They can still do it. They can come over to our sidelines and carry him to our locker room on their shoulders after we beat that ***.

Advertisement
I live in Georgia, and many fans were planning to give Richt a proper send off at the bowl game... players carrying him off on shoulders while the crowd goes wild. It would be huge for UGA, as attendance at their bowl game would be crazy.

But I say **** em'. Lets get on the recruiting trail!!!

He better have his bony white *** out recruiting as we speak. I'll fly my own banner over his bowl game otherwise.

This is a good question though. No way he coaches Georgia, but how does the timing work here?

Who coaches our bowl game? Scott right? Does Richt just hang out and watch?

Who is in charge of recruiting? Richt I assume?

In this how they split duties?

This is a good question though. No way he coaches Georgia, but how does the timing work here?

Who coaches our bowl game? Scott right? Does Richt just hang out and watch?

Who is in charge of recruiting? Richt I assume?

In this how they split duties?

He isn't coaching Georgia or are bowl game. He will immediately start working for us. He has tons of work to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back