He can still turn it around guysm

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Want proof? Take a look at Charlie Strong. After the blowout loss he has come back and beaten Oklahoma and Kansas State.

No reason Al can't do the same.

Hang in there!! No more negativity..UNITY!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Want proof? Take a look at Charlie Strong. After the blowout loss he has come back and beaten Oklahoma and Kansas State.

I'm buying my ticket to Charlotte, now.

Advertisement
This is Al Golden's 5th year. It's his team. His offense and defense are completely installed. Charlie Strong is just getting started and playing with another coach's players.

Exactly.

Al needs to get this game behind him, tell the kids to ignore the noise, and just win out.

After all, he won't be evaluated until after the season - and with Al - he's got this.

Advertisement

Exactly.

Al needs to get this game behind him, tell the kids to ignore the noise, and just win out.

After all, he won't be evaluated until after the season - and with Al - he's got this.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm if not please seek medical attention immediately those drugs U are taken are taking a turn for the worse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back