HBO Real Sports Profile On Manny

Advertisement
Will have to check this out on my HBO app. Hopefully it brings a great light to wait all Manolo has done for TNM since he was named Head Coach back in late December 2018. I firmly believe Manny may not have been the HC some wanted, but that he will turn out to be the HC we needed to finally get this crap show turned around and back into the upper echelon of college football. Once he does that it’s anybody’s game what he will do next. But I strongly feel he’s going to be extremely successful at Miami for the foreseeable future.

There's One part of the interview stuck out to me and cements the idea he's the right man for the job. He's being interviewed by Andrea Kramer and she mentions his time as an intern working on the same show she hosted during their time at ESPN. Andrea asks if he remembers any interactions between the two of them. He then tells the story of how in December 1996 at the Christmas party Andrea bought all the production assistants Christmas gifts. The particular gift was a pair of socks. He then proceeds to pull out the socks that she gave him as a gift some 23 years ago. I'm sure it wasn't the original pair (100x more impressive if it was), but that was a pretty cool thing for him to do and illustrates how he pays attention to detail.

It was just okay. Could have been way better for UM football. Typical D-Bag Gumball piece. Spent the bulk of the piece covering his family's political stuff.

Good exposure for the program though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back