Hayes

I am tellin' yall, I'm gonna bump this post in 2-3 years when this kid is aiming to be a high NFL pick. This dude is IT!

The only reason he's not a 5-star is because he doesn't have the fully college ready body (pause) right this second. That's all. He's still a little skinny but he is a weight room freak, he's a really good kid and a hard worker, he is VIOLENT, he can run, and he's got the frame to be an absolute killer. This dude is gonna be every bit of 6'4 and 240 pounds in a year with violent intentions.

MASSIVE flip here. Dude is legit one of the 20 best football players in the country, he's just ranked slightly lower because he's not a Day 1 impact player like most of the 5-stars are. He should get some burn next year but 2025 this dude is gonna be **** near impossible to keep off the field. Oh, and we have 3-4 other kids in that room that are in the same boat. Gonna be an ELITE backer collection very, very soon.
You forgot the most important trait for a LB - can he read/diagnose the play in a split second? The rest doesn't matter if he can't do that.

FWIW it's been written here that he's very good at it.

Advertisement
247917-044a75bcd67baacf1f24ea1e2edc7614.jpeg.jpg

Where is this page? The page I have seen has had us at 7th (which I think has been the case all day?). Or have the rankings changed that much in the ~hour since you posted?

1703100627502.png

Where is this page? The page I have seen has had us at 7th (which I think has been the case all day?). Or have the rankings changed that much in the ~hour since you posted?

View attachment 273859

Hit refresh my man

Advertisement

View attachment 273859

We dropped to 7 with the Riley loss. We get to 289.9 or so with Blount added

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 273859

about to flip flop Blount

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back