Hayes

Advertisement
1703097497187.png

** #4 Now

I am tellin' yall, I'm gonna bump this post in 2-3 years when this kid is aiming to be a high NFL pick. This dude is IT!

The only reason he's not a 5-star is because he doesn't have the fully college ready body (pause) right this second. That's all. He's still a little skinny but he is a weight room freak, he's a really good kid and a hard worker, he is VIOLENT, he can run, and he's got the frame to be an absolute killer. This dude is gonna be every bit of 6'4 and 240 pounds in a year with violent intentions.

MASSIVE flip here. Dude is legit one of the 20 best football players in the country, he's just ranked slightly lower because he's not a Day 1 impact player like most of the 5-stars are. He should get some burn next year but 2025 this dude is gonna be **** near impossible to keep off the field. Oh, and we have 3-4 other kids in that room that are in the same boat. Gonna be an ELITE backer collection very, very soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a pretty bad dude on tape. I guess there is a little question whether he outgrows the position. But size/expolsivenes combo off the chart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back