Haye

Advertisement
Wow Rumph!
Who else but rumph?
Who Knows Idk GIF

With Roberts and Williams going to DT and add in Taylor that’s 8 DTs for next year. Room just might be full and he has become expendable

Each one of those kids are hybrid DE/DT players or 3-Techs. Haye is a different type of player and shouldn't be impacted by any of those positional moves.

If coaches start throwing out defenses with two 3-techs and undersized DEs week in and week out, that 60+ ranked run D will get even worse.

Advertisement
Each one of those kids are hybrid DE/DT players or 3-Techs. Haye is a different type of player and shouldn't be impacted by any of those positional moves.

If coaches start throwing out defenses with two 3-techs and undersized DEs week in and week out, that 60+ ranked run D will get even worse.
They already started nesta and hunte this year together and they are both 3 techs. And those guys won’t be hybrids forever. Roberts is already 275 and Williams 265.

They already started nesta and hunte this year together and they are both 3 techs. And those guys won’t be hybrids forever. Roberts is already 275 and Williams 265.

You can do it from time to time, especially against teams that pass a lot or don't have a power run game but you need need guys inside that can anchor down and handle double teams.

You can do it from time to time, especially against teams that pass a lot or don't have a power run game but you need need guys inside that can anchor down and handle double teams.
Diaz doesn’t care about size. Remember he started bethel and Willis at DT too. Next year the DT room will only have 2 guys over 300

He said he might not sign early, kids say this every recruiting cycle and they end up signing early. We win a few games this year and y’all trying to drop everybody like we got a Bama or Clemson roster.
You get one by upgrading players. That’s what happened with Burns. Shoot higher to be elite. Not saying this kid isn’t a good take but probably not a need anymore.

Advertisement
You get one by upgrading players. That’s what happened with Burns. Shoot higher to be elite. Not saying this kid isn’t a good take but probably not a need anymore.

Of course that Burns move have paid it off greatly..

When’s the last time we’ve used a 0 tech? Dno? Short yardage or goalie? We barely ask our DTs to 1 technique

Advertisement
We need rotational players too. Maybe they're signaling no spot for him. But they can't lose kids they want over that sort of thing.
Yeah we do and we have the DT room stacked rn. I think it might be a situation where the kid also sees tht. Don’t get me wrong I want the kid. But if he is thinking about moving on to UCF it’s not because it’s simply UCF vs Miami imo. Kid might just see UCF a quicker opportunity to see the field. That said we all definitely went him. RS then should be a player by his 2nd or 3rd year in the program

Advertisement
Haye is really good, man. idk why he has been a topic of discussion as a drop. The sites are pretty low on him, but locally, everyone is pretty high on him.

You don't dismiss interior pass rushers all willy nilly.
Haye is stud IMO. He reminds me of Orion Harris from UM back in the day. I'm close with the starting LT for Chaminade and he tells me Haye is the hardest DT to block according the the OL.

To the local guys, gun to your head, who do you prefer Collins or Haye? Collins seems to have the bigger upside but curious to get informed perspective

Advertisement
Back