Have you ever seen such blatant holding by an oline as with

CountDookoo

Recruit
FSU on Saturday. They were grabbing UM defenders from behind, had fists full of jersey all game long. Very poorly officiated game from that perspective. Got the W in spite of though.

Advertisement
OP, Yes. Every time I see that stupid replay of Harvin holding our CB when Tebow ran for a TD

(edit) Harvin obviously wasn’t OL, but he blatantly held

Advertisement
I'm surprised our dline even had jerseys on with as much holding and tugging of their jerseys

It's like they had that Seahawks secondary mind set of "they can't call it every play! So hold away!"

I'm surprised our dline even had jerseys on with as much holding and tugging of their jerseys

It's like they had that Seahawks secondary mind set of "they can't call it every play! So hold away!"

McIntosh was ripped at the collar. Only way that happens is being held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was atrocious. 2 of the 3 Big Patrick runs were huge holding. There was an awful no holding call on the Delaney INT also.

Advertisement
I've said this for ages. Every team we face hold us to death and nothing comes of it. I wonder if the staff makes cut-ups and sends it to the ACC. Ridiculous amount of holding at DUKE and FSU

FSU on Saturday. They were grabbing UM defenders from behind, had fists full of jersey all game long. Very poorly officiated game from that perspective. Got the W in spite of though.

You should have seen all the crap we suffered not only at FSU, but Notre Dame.

It was criminal!

You should have seen all the crap we suffered not only at FSU, but Oho State and Notre Dame.

It was criminal!

The holding was insane. After jumping up and yelling at the TV 10+ times I realized that the refs just didn't give a ****.

Refs use holding at will...almost seems like they use it as a punishment when they want to nail a team to the wall. Officiating in general was pretty weird in that game.

Advertisement
Was going to post this at the beginning of the season but didn't want to be a Debbie downer.
We will be tested by all the ACC refs this year especially. I Was at last year's UNC game when Walton got face masked at the beginning of a drive on the 5 yard line. The entire side of the stadium yelled face mask and the ref was literally next to the play. No flag. The obvious holding on one of FSU's touchdowns last year was also in front of the ref.
Surprised they didn't overturn the TD on Saturday. The old school still hates the "swag". We need to play it really clean and just win on the field.
This is one of the reasons the Richt hire was smart move. He has the respect of the ACC and the SEC. The video of him kicking the players off the Seminole logo is actually a really good look at what he is trying to do here.
Trust me, I love that the old school did. The dancing the taunting the celebration. But you have to admit that image has both hurt and helped us.
Old school UM team would have had a brawl last year when WV players wanted to talk trash at that community event.
Our team took the high road and left WV as blood stain.
The fact that a lot of pro players and coaches stated that they would love their sons to be coached by Richt is fact that carries more weight than most people know. And I believe that is one of the reasons a Michigan triple legacy like Mallory committed to us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back