Have we not discussed Brevin's status for Saturday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think anyone believes he’s getting more injured every day, but thanks for trying to clear that up in case.

To be fair, we have seen several guys mysteriously get more injured in between games in recent years.

Advertisement
Mallory needs to step up

I know this sounds crazy and I am going to get roasted for this especially as important as this game is but part of me hopes Brevin is out because I want to see what Mallory can really do when given his chance to solely be the only option we have at TE.

He came out of the Spring and Fall with "Hes the next 1st round TE at UM after Brevin" hype and we haven't seen it from him this year. Maybe he hasn't had the chances (I don't believe this) but I would like to see how he responds if he is thrown into the fire.

Advertisement
I know this sounds crazy and I am going to get roasted for this especially as important as this game is but part of me hopes Brevin is out because I want to see what Mallory can really do when given his chance to solely be the only option we have at TE.

He came out of the Spring and Fall with "Hes the next 1st round TE at UM after Brevin" hype and we haven't seen it from him this year. Maybe he hasn't had the chances (I don't believe this) but I would like to see how he responds if he is thrown into the fire.

kind of feel the same way. I saw a thread about misuse of Brevin earlier. I think you can make a similar case with Mallory. I see him in a lot but does not have any balls thrown his way. At the very least as a red zone threat on fade routes to the back of end zone. Hope we get to see more of what he can do if Brevin is out.

He was in a boot and crutches after the game. Looked bad. Awesome to hear he is a game time decision. Even if he werent to play Saturday, huge relief it wasnt something more serious.

sometimes that is precautionary to prevent further aggravation of an injury. He certainly was all smiles on his post. did not seem serious, but maybe he was on some **** of a pain med.

Advertisement

problem is Mallory is not half the blocker Brevin is. If Jordan doesn’t play that means more snaps for Irvin more then it means more opportunities for Mallory.

Advertisement
Back