Have the Chiefs fans always

Advertisement
Done the arm chopping **** like the semenholes?

Yes, the Chiefs have been doing the arm chopping from the 60's, they have a horse (Warpaint), and everything the Seminoles do is a direct copy from the Chiefs. I love the Chiefs, hate the Seminoles. Much like the Canes, the Chiefs break my heart too frequently.

I thought that Andy Reid blew it when he went for the FG with 11 seconds left. KC had maybe 2 shots for the end zone for a win. He settled for the tie. He failed to seize the moment. So glad he's out of Philly. Pederson would have tried to win it.

Advertisement
Yes, the Chiefs have been doing the arm chopping from the 60's, they have a horse (Warpaint), and everything the Seminoles do is a direct copy from the Chiefs. I love the Chiefs, hate the Seminoles. Much like the Canes, the Chiefs break my heart too frequently.

Actually since 1990. Looked it up myself. Unfortunately, FSU came up with it first in the 80s, KC borrowed it in 1990, Atlanta borrowed it in 1991.

Actually since 1990. Looked it up myself. Unfortunately, FSU came up with it first in the 80s, KC borrowed it in 1990, Atlanta borrowed it in 1991.
to me thats FSU's thing always will be, whenever anyone does it I think FSU always. doesnt even look right when the Chiefs do it.

to me thats FSU's thing always will be, whenever anyone does it I think FSU always. doesnt even look right when the Chiefs do it.

Living here in KCMO being a Canes fan...

**** MAKES MY PHUCKING EAR DRUMS BLEED!!!! At least they don't go overboard like Semenholes and Braves fans (I hate the Braves, too, go Phillies)

Done the arm chopping **** like the semenholes?

The Chiefs fans started doing it after F$U popularized it in college football (and the Braves started doing it in Atlanta when Deion was there).

F$U originally did it when they were on OFFENSE, as the war cry and arm chop coincided with a DRIVE or a MARCH (and the arm chop with "first down"). Eventually, the F$U band started playing it throughout the entire game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought that Andy Reid blew it when he went for the FG with 11 seconds left. KC had maybe 2 shots for the end zone for a win. He settled for the tie. He failed to seize the moment. So glad he's out of Philly. Pederson would have tried to win it.

YES he would have. That's why he went for it on 4th down last year and beat the Pats.

When you have a chance to kill the beast...er a champion you go all out to put him away every chance you get.

If he went for it the QB could have thrown the ball away if he saw nothing open after a few seconds or if he was about to be taken down.

No guts no glory

Advertisement
Back