Have the Canes ever held a spring practice beyond South Florida?

Hold My Beer

Leave the ACC today
Premium
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
10,735
Can't remember for sure.

Could be cool to take the show on the road for a day if Mario was open to it and the travel costs were reasonable enough

Good many Canes in either Tampa or Orlando. I would drive down there from God's Country to watch
 
Can't remember for sure.

Could be cool to take the show on the road for a day if Mario was open to it and the travel costs were reasonable enough

Good many Canes in either Tampa or Orlando. I would drive down there from God's Country to watch


Spring game was held in Orlando a few years ago (under Manny). This is a picture I took that day, you can see the year and "spring game" on the upper-deck banner ribbon signage.


1741100789666.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top