Have Muschamp and Jimbo changed their pitch from.....

canesman

Junior
"death penalty" to "Miami is so deep and talented you will never play there" yet.....

Should happen any minute now.

Advertisement
I imagine their pitches are still the same.

Muschamp smashes a few vases and family pictures over his head while shouting things about hardnose football, and Jimbo farts into the sofa cushion while telling a racist joke.

Jimbo has his son walk in and **** trying to get guilt trip points

Muschamp starts off coherent then runs thru a wall and starts yeling things like "Flux Capacitor" and "Yella belly Varmint"

Advertisement
Wish we could find out. Pete said yesterday he was gonna call them but haven't heard anything yet.

Wish we could find out. Pete said yesterday he was gonna call them but haven't heard anything yet.

Advertisement

Holy ****! Look who stopped by? LOL!!!

How's that **** sammich taste *****? Where'd you disappear to so fast after the big game where Miami beat your chicken **** Gaturds? What was that you were saying again about how good you clowns are?

:nelsonhaha:

How's that **** sammich taste *****? Where'd you disappear to so fast after the big game where Miami beat your chicken **** Gaturds? What was that you were saying again about how good you clowns are?

you are the guy weird fan who Pm'd me before the game right? I posted soon after the game.

Advertisement

you are the guy weird fan who Pm'd me before the game right? I posted soon after the game.

LOL! Yeah right! Whatever makes you feel better bruh...

Our back and forth by private message took place on 8/4/2013. A chicken **** gayturd and a liar? Who would have ever thunk it?

Have fun rolling with Muschump. Told you I like Miami's chances against your Turds this year. Maybe you can post another pic of one of your almighty Gayturd players on here like you did to me before the game?

Advertisement
It's obvious what Muskrats' pitches are...come here and help us turn around this ****ty offense. Just read Cook's interview, that's all he's saying about uf.

It's obvious what Muskrats' pitches are...come here and help us turn around this ****ty offense. Just read Cook's interview, that's all he's saying about uf.

Basically. Who knows that to believe. It has been reported on here that Miami coaches have hinted that UF negative recruits and then you hear interviews from kids getting recruited by both schools like Bostwick who say that one of the things they liked about Muschamp is that he doesn't talk negatively about other schools.

Anyway, this is much ado about nothing IMO. All schools 'negative recruit,' just depends on what you consider negative recruiting. For example, Miami coaches could tell a guy like Cook 'why go play in that offense? They won't maximize your talent.' Miami fans will think he's just being honest, UF coaches and fans will think it's negative recruiting. *****ing about other coaches sales pitches is sissy ****.

Basically. Who knows that to believe. It has been reported on here that Miami coaches have hinted that UF negative recruits and then you hear interviews from kids getting recruited by both schools like Bostwick who say that one of the things they liked about Muschamp is that he doesn't talk negatively about other schools.

Anyway, this is much ado about nothing IMO. All schools 'negative recruit,' just depends on what you consider negative recruiting. For example, Miami coaches could tell a guy like Cook 'why go play in that offense? They won't maximize your talent.' Miami fans will think he's just being honest, UF coaches and fans will think it's negative recruiting. *****ing about other coaches sales pitches is sissy ****.

Of course Muskrat will be pitching that because Uf's offense is atrocious. Obviously they need Cook, Lane and 20 others to come in and turn the program around, offensively. I just don't understand why any top skill player would go. They haven't had the type of offense to "maximize" the talent of anyone except maybe Tebow of late. Sissy **** or whatever you want to call it, it's the truth.

Advertisement
Back