Hats off to the Offensive Line.

They pass blocked decent , run blocking was awful

The run blocking wasnt great but lets be honest if Walton is healthy he goes for 70-80 with same blocking . The OL is the only position group that either isn't elite or doesn't have elite potential. But our young guys are studs and in 1-2 more years we will have an elite line. Also the biggest props they get is no penalties. That is huge . Last year the OL was bad but the biggest reason they were was penalties.

Excellent point. You'd expect the OL to get at least a couple false starts trying to slow FSU down. Don't think they got any at all. OL was well disciplined. A sign of good coaching. Need to get stronger but they didn't do anything dumb to cost us yardage. For a young team that is learning how to be champions, that is all you can ask for.

Advertisement
We beat FSU but y'all cant help try to find something to be overly critical about like some shot out mental fxggots

The OL was not great, but give them credit for showing resilience against a very good D Line that was out for blood. The OL is still mainly Golden's boys, so Richt is playing with the hand he's been dealt. Richt got some good ones in '17, now he needs another good haul with '18.

The OL will be the last unit to turn the corner to elite level.

Played better 2nd half, don't recall them getting flagged. Ok but not great.

Advertisement
O Line needs work. But a lot of people are really underestimating how good this FSU defense is when they're playing motivated.

The FSU D that showed up vs Alabama and against us is as good as any in the nation

They pass blocked decent , run blocking was awful

The run blocking wasnt great but lets be honest if Walton is healthy he goes for 70-80 with same blocking . The OL is the only position group that either isn't elite or doesn't have elite potential. But our young guys are studs and in 1-2 more years we will have an elite line. Also the biggest props they get is no penalties. That is huge . Last year the OL was bad but the biggest reason they were was penalties.

The Secondary isn't elite and doesn't have elite potential. Not even close. When the '18 DBs arrive, all Secondary spots will be open for playing time.

I didn't say it during the game cause I didn't want to jinx it but I don't remember any False start penalties.. Huge, and very impressive on the road at Doak

O Line needs work. But a lot of people are really underestimating how good this FSU defense is when they're playing motivated.

The FSU D that showed up vs Alabama and against us is as good as any in the nation

Agree. FSU D gave up 269 yards to Alabama. What did them in was 3 turnovers and not forcing any.

Advertisement
Richt needs to run from different formations. I keep saying it. Give the RB a head of steam and make the LBs hesitate. I'm not blaming these players solely for the lack of running game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If you want to congratulate an offensive line. It should be the Georgia Bulldogs offensive line. Now that is how an offensive line should play

Advertisement
Back