Hats off to the Coaches & Perspective for the Haters

ncncanes

Junior
Congrats to the Coaches on a great close
- You will never get them all
- Not sure it is about "bag men" - 18 years olds do change their mind.

To the haters - if I would have told you after the end of the season we were going to finish a head of: Clemson, Tenn, Texas, Stanford, Ole Miss and Oregon - you would have kissed Mark's feet ....... say it with me, "this is a really good class that addressed some major holes"

Advertisement
Will add this to the excuses thread, I got you!

Oh and no one, NO ONE was expecting us to get them all! If they landed one of the CB you would see majority very happy with class. If we closed atleast say Henderson, no complaints. You cant land them all but dont say watch the finish and chess moves one week before then get mopped to close

They aren't ahead of Stanford and Clemson in blue chip ratio. It's just those schools didn't have as much room so volume rankings have others ahead.

This class is 13th in rating per player. It is actually ranked 13th in the overall composite behind one team in Texas A&M with a slightly lower ratio.

The two WR finished this class off very nicely!
Excited for the next season to start!
Let's get this ACC championship and More!

Advertisement
Really solid class made up of 2/3 Florida kids. The defensive players are a violent bunch of head hunters, and Richt finally has speed and an OL to work with.

Undoubtedly things are trending way up. Can't way for the new facilities to be put into work.

They aren't ahead of Stanford and Clemson in blue chip ratio. It's just those schools didn't have as much room so volume rankings have others ahead.

This class is 13th in rating per player. It is actually ranked 13th in the overall composite behind one team in Texas A&M with a slightly lower ratio.

May very well be our highest rated class in a looooooooooooooooong time. I don't go by the overall ranking; I prefer the average rating per player (or average star ranking).

The thing I liked the most we took a top qb out of the gator recruiting area and they took jake Allen who is trash .

Advertisement
Good class. RB could be problem if not addressed. Also secondary needs playmakers. Do we have them?

Good class. RB could be problem if not addressed. Also secondary needs playmakers. Do we have them?

How we end up with a marginal, middle tier RB unit is kinda amazing. Thats more than the failings of this years one class.

How we end up with a marginal, middle tier RB unit is kinda amazing. Thats more than the failings of this years one class.

You dont think Yearby is a big part of our current problem - YES, we should have recruited another RB but to me the need was OL, WR and DB ---- love what we got

Advertisement

You dont think Yearby is a big part of our current problem - YES, we should have recruited another RB but to me the need was OL, WR and DB ---- love what we got

Yearby, or "Marvis Frazier", was serviceable, certainly not a game breaker or even someone who was a force multiplier on offense. Got stuffed whenever a average or better opponent needed to stuff him.

Burns is gonna ease all your concerns just watch. That kid can ball just had some bad luck with those injuries. Gonna be a stud

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back