Hate to see Brad go,but bring in this guy

don't tell the OP that one of the starters in the national championship game is a true freshman.

but dude has the best support system possible for him to succeed a defense and offensive line full of 5 star players and a battering ram RB probably all jacked up on roids a 500 person coaching staff etc that team is built for the qb to just come in and manage he doesnt need to make many plays

AND HE ENROLLED EARLY.

But, I also think quarterback matters less in college than in the pros. We can win with Perry if he doesn't turn it over and the o-line steps up to buy him some time to throw.

Advertisement
Weldon might be the dark horse in this QB race; kid has a cannon.

Who's setting the over/under on these types of threads for the next 7 months or so???

Advertisement
Were just acting like Allison doesn't Exist, its no guarantee Perry beats out Weldon either

so much this

We're just gonna act like Allison wasn't the 8th rated QB in the nation and wasn't offered by alabama

Were just acting like Allison doesn't Exist, its no guarantee Perry beats out Weldon either

so much this

We're just gonna act like Allison wasn't the 8th rated QB in the nation and wasn't offered by alabama
I don't think we're pretending he doesn't exist, but more-so that he hasn't wowed anyone enough for his name to come up. He didn't even officially earn 3rd string duty.

Advertisement
If Navaughn Donaldson is as good as advertised and Brown or someone else emerges to give us a decent OL, let the Allison era begin. If our OL is going to suck balls again then I hope Perry is as good as advertised and puts on some weight in the offseason.

No GT.

If Navaughn Donaldson is as good as advertised and Brown or someone else emerges to give us a decent OL, let the Allison era begin. If our OL is going to suck balls again then I hope Perry is as good as advertised and puts on some weight in the offseason.

No GT.
Agreed, The Ol was decent in the passing game the last 5 games,against the run they were dogshyt...Good news is we are stacked at QB for a long time.

God help us. A grad transfer from puke?

Sometimes I read posts here, they sound just like my first wife. Back then, I had just bought state-of-the-art washer/dryer, and she went "Oh, the neighbors are selling their old washer/dryer, you think we should buy them?" Guess what I replaced next?

Advertisement
Assuming he is graduated he would have an opportunity to get a masters from Miami or OhWait stay and get a masters from Duke. Hmmmm

Advertisement

Allison was the keystone recruit of the 2016 class, but he's not the flavor of the week.

I'd expect ****** Golden to play a true freshman, but not Richt. Wouldn't count out Rosier either.

Advertisement
Back