Hate to see Brad go,but bring in this guy

1CN

Sophomore
Pete I disagree with you 100%
Today college football is changing right before our eyes with Graduated Transfers (free agent)

Without a doubt, CMR should bring in a Graduated Transfer for one year to stem the tide.

Offensive are too difficult for a true freshman to learn and still have a successful season.
Allison / Rosie should be up for the competition to compete for starting job..So.........

if you bring in this guy
I say we make the playoff next season

[video=youtube;VpWhgrf2MD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpWhgrf2MD8[/video]

[video=youtube;QgbG7BPmnWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgbG7BPmnWY[/video]

Advertisement
Would rather take my lumps with a freshman qb. Look at what Watson and kaaya was able to do as true freshman. On top of that if it is perry he fits what richt wants to run to a tee(deshaun Watson type of offense) and we have a strong defense. We not the only ones losing players in the acc. It's wide open. Prepare for the future we open with lsu in 2018

Advertisement
Malik Zaire as a grad transfer possible. Dual threat guy, gives Perry a chance to learn and grow?

Malik Zaire as a grad transfer possible. Dual threat guy, gives Perry a chance to learn and grow?

That being said our defense is good enough to win games next year as long as our qb doesn't lose them I think we will be alright

Advertisement
I guess you disagree but why rush Perry ..
If Allison /Rosier can beat out GT QB great.

I see no harm in bringing in more competition to compete for 1 year...

Last edited:
Were just acting like Allison doesn't Exist, its no guarantee Perry beats out Weldon either

I guess you disagree but why rush Perry ..
If Allison /Rosier can beat out GT QB great.

I see no harm in bringing in more competition to compete for 1 year...

Dont have a problem with bringing in a qb but not this guy.

Were just acting like Allison doesn't Exist, its no guarantee Perry beats out Weldon either

This 1000x. Competition will makes the Canes the best again. It's good for the individual QB's, our offense and our program. Make everyone earn it. This goes for all positions.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
We are not going to bring in a graduate transfer or juco for qb.

We have talent at the qb spot, ol,wr, db is where we should be looking juco and grad transfers.

Advertisement
don't tell the OP that one of the starters in the national championship game is a true freshman.

but dude has the best support system possible for him to succeed a defense and offensive line full of 5 star players and a battering ram RB probably all jacked up on roids a 500 person coaching staff etc that team is built for the qb to just come in and manage he doesnt need to make many plays

Advertisement
Back