Hate to be the downer

getcaned

Sophomore
but do you guys realize how long it is until next season?

It seems like its been forever since Folden was fired. By august 2016 im going to be ready to explode. I guess we will all have to break it down in chucks.

bowl game national signing day spring football canesfest

hopefully basketball and baseball will do well as expected to help curb the withdrawls.

now i will find out how heroin addicts feel...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well it pays to be a soccer fan, my seasons started off bad . But we canned Rodgers at Liverpool, now we have Klopp, killing people. The U just canned Golden and got Richt, and the dolphons canned Philbin. Hopefully someone good gets hired.

It seems like its been forever since Folden was fired. By august 2016 im going to be ready to explode. I guess we will all have to break it down in chucks.

hopefully basketball and baseball will do well as expected to help curb the withdrawls.

Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered...

THATS JUST MORE TIME FOR RICHT TO FIX WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS TEAM. I'm patient and hope everyone else is. He's gonna right this ship

Well it pays to be a soccer fan, my seasons started off bad . But we canned Rodgers at Liverpool, now we have Klopp, killing people. The U just canned Golden and got Richt, and the dolphons canned Philbin. Hopefully someone good gets hired.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Advertisement

Basketball & Baseball are both big time programs right now. Baseball has a chance to return to Omaha with all their talent, and Larranaga continues to do great things.

I have a feeling that signing day is going to be amazing under Richt.

Oops.I negged before I read. Thought it was another Butch vs Richt post. My bad OP

You got that Obama thing going: It is the guns that kill. Oh crap, its those peaceful Moslems again. Frigging climate change. Chill man, got to give us Butch people a couple days.

Man, I'm sorry. Nothing can make up for being a soccer fan. That is a tragedy beyond repair. I will pray for you. It is a global pandemic, so it might not be your fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't fret. The Spring Game isn't that far off. That NEEDS to be rocking.

Get pumped up for signing day! This year is going to be a good one. After Coordinators and Bowl game, that will be the next huge topic on this board.

Advertisement
Back