Hate To Be A Downer Here..

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
But is no one else worried about how many guys we're gonna put into the NFL this year bro?

This Lashlee guy is crazy and yeah we score points but how many I formations did you see out there? ZERO! Anyone else keeping a fullback count? I was. Zero! Not to mention it was way too clear out there tonight. Zero clouds of dust. Not a single one. Even after run plays.

This Mickey Mouse offense is gonna cost us NFL draft picks, dog. I want to run a real offense, this shlt won't win big games against Power 5 schools.

// To every Neanderthal who's pounded some variation of this message into a Hurricanes message board or Twitter over the last 15 years, I just wanted to say eat a day's worth of my bowel movements, you backwards boomers.

You should be branded with a scarlet letter on your forehead for the reminder of time for all the world to see. I hope an X and O's styled I-formation is carved into your forehead so no one forgets that despite being located in the epicenter of speed and athleticism, you wanted us to keep looking like Wisconsin because "the NFL wants pro style players cuh."

Ingest garbage. I hope you burn your turkey this thanksgiving, you rats. May you rot in **** for eternity, forced to watch football games that end in a score of 6-3 with a combined 100 yards passing.

The true spread tempo boys swore we'd have our day, and that day is now.

Play me out, Rhett.

1601178852597.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ll admit I used to be all about the pro style systems but if you couldn’t see the game changing over the last 10 years your blind.

This offense fits Miami so well, I’m just happy we finally had a coach realize we needed the change.

Gotta give Manny credit. He talked a big game about THIS exact type of offense, only to hire 1980's caveman and breathing imbecile Dan Penos. But after shltting his pants on that hire, he didn't just stand around and let it stink.

He excused himself, cleaned up, and changed his drawers. Recognizing his f up and correcting it quickly is a good sign.

Agreeing with the general sentiment- I too applauded a strong pro offense.

Even mocked these spread offenses as never converting to the NFL (never mind the NFL trend going more high-paced)...

But man it’s hard to complain when we are whooping on fools. Clemsons legit, but I’m enjoying this wing, regardless of how it came. I like this O - not gonna lie.

Advertisement
Am I missing something? Did you just hang it up for 6 months and then come back when we roll FSU? Your posts are gospel but where you been? @WhatTheHell

Last edited:
Rip Laus, you wanted this a decade and half ago (first person I read saying how we needed an offense like this with the carat being our recruiting grounds) and I hope you've got the best seat in the sky above to witness it.

He banned me from his board, but a good dude.

"Shadow" on the other hand: IM COMING FOR YOU, BROTHERRR!

Advertisement
He banned me from his board, but a good dude.

"Shadow" on the other hand: IM COMING FOR YOU, BROTHERRR!

Very astute young man at the time, minus the banning of course.

Sad story with him getting an appendectomy, then internal bleeding, septic, and eventually his passing. Far too young, had just gotten married, twins, etc. He's smiling somewhere I hope.

Gotta give Manny credit. He talked a big game about THIS exact type of offense, only to hire 1980's caveman and breathing imbecile Dan Penos. But after shltting his pants on that hire, he didn't just stand around and let it stink.

He excused himself, cleaned up, and changed his drawers. Recognizing his f up and correcting it quickly is a good sign.
It’s something that doomed our previous 2 regimes. Enos whole spread coast was a bunch of horse ****.

Advertisement
Rip Laus, you wanted this a decade and half ago (first person I read saying how we needed an offense like this with the caveat being our recruiting grounds) and I hope you've got the best seat in the sky above to witness it.
Laus died?

I don't think you can paint a broad brush like that and categorize people in one camp or the other.

Lashlee's Spread and high tempo focuses on a power running game. Let's not make it seem like if we were to hire any high tempo spread coordinator things would always be fine and dandy.
Some people were just waiting for the right guy and he is it.

I don't think you can paint a broad brush like that and categorize people in one camp or the other.

Lashlee's Spread and high tempo focuses on a power running game. Let's not make it seem like if we were to hire any high tempo spread coordinator things would always be fine and dandy.
Some people were just waiting for the right guy and he is it.

Keep holding the rope. Lol at there not being a right guy in 15 years while young shot OCs all over the country blew up scoreboards with this type of offense.

Maybe next year we'll bring in a fullback with a neckroll and a Brett Belima disciple for you to help wash all this uptempo spread malarkey from your memory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back