Hate looking back but

MizCane

Senior
Remember the nonsense about Norton going pro bc he didn’t want to be double teamed all year his year with his BF McIntosh gone? LOLZ

Ariz really did a number on these kids and everyone involved with this site.
Hoping the staff keeps that snake away from the program. I don’t blame him for parlaying his connections to being an agent but I think he’s slimy.

Advertisement
Remember the nonsense about Norton going pro bc he didn’t want to be double teamed all year his year with his BF McIntosh gone? LOLZ

Hoping the staff keeps that snake away from the program. I don’t blame him for parlaying his connections to being an agent but I think he’s slimy.

It was the opposite. McIntosh didn't want to get double teamed all game with Norton going pro.

Norton lost a lot of bread because of his stupid decision to leave. Listening to bad advice can cost you. Him and Willis would have been an elite combo. They both eat next year. Oh, well...

Advertisement
Ariz might be slime but the double team excuse is bull**** either way.

Advertisement
Anyone could sniff that kids bull**** a mile away lol like the greats of Vilma DJ Romberg and Antrel on there podcast I believe they kicked that little **** to the curb pretty fast when he joined

Mizzle, he's 100% slimy. IDGAF if he got this site up and running. He's a jerkoff in my honest opinion.

Advertisement
Would you really want to have someone back who didn’t stay because “they were afraid of double teams” that’s that Beta mentality especially if they would have been playing next to Gerald willis

Advertisement
So is Peter Ariz a sports agent now? Everyone was speculating where he was going and I never read a follow up.

Advertisement
Back