Haskins.... What Now?

James Dolan of the Knicks is #1 in my book, Snyder is a close 2nd & Al Lerner/Jimmy Haslam is 3rd.
Lol. See my above post. Dolan is the worst. Never seen an owner do so little with so much. Endless resources, MSG, historical franchise, NYC.
Dont look now but Woody Johnson is giving these mentioned owners a run for their money.

Advertisement
The Washington team should’ve traded for Tyrod Taylor or resigned Josh Johnson to finish out the season once Alex Smith got hurt again.

They actually have a pretty good Defense with a DL loaded full of 1st rounders, their main issue is they don’t have a QB to save their life. If they beat the Eagles this week they win the NFC East & are in the playoffs, I guess Taylor Heinicke is gonna have to try to save their season lol.

Urban Meyer warned that Haskins had some immaturity issues & didn’t think he should’ve entered the draft when he did, which was a big glaring red flag considering Urby has coached & recruited more poor character kids than any other coach in D1 football lol. If Urby says I don’t think this kid is ready, then read between the lines & don’t draft him but of course Daniel Snyder the 2nd worse owner in professional sports IMO went ahead & took Hask anyway because he went to the same HS as his son.
Does this put more scrutiny on Fields? Character issues aside, Haskins struggled a lot with progressions, protection calls etc. If you are a GM considering Fields, you have to wonder if it’s the system.

Does this put more scrutiny on Fields? Character issues aside, Haskins struggled a lot with progressions, protection calls etc. If you are a GM considering Fields, you have to wonder if it’s the system.
wonder?. It is.

Only thing Fields will be able to run it when sh*t hits the fan

wonder?. It is.

Only thing Fields will be able to run it when sh*t hits the fan
Well good thing for the Phins there is more than Fields that a GM looking for a QB would get a hard on for that we can squeeze if we want to trade back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back