Haskins.... What Now?

Advertisement
He is fvcked, that's what. You know how bad you have to be to be cut within 2 years after being a top 20 pick at QB? I know guys who are close with people on that staff. Some of the stories on that kid over the past year. He is done.

Maybe Urban goes to the NFL and gives him a shot at a backup job, lol.

He is fvcked, that's what. You know how bad you have to be to be cut within 2 years after being a top 20 pick at QB? I know guys who are close with people on that staff. Some of the stories on that kid over the past year. He is done.

Never thought I'd live to see someone out-do JaMarcus Russell

Hella bad.

Like Leaf-Ware-Bosworth bad.

Advertisement

Are you able to share? I'm a DC sports fan born and bred and my understanding he barely studied. Alex Smith, the 3rd stringer and a veteran spent more time at the facility studying tape than Haskins, the rookie ever did. Are the inside stories worse?

Are you able to share? I'm a DC sports fan born and bred and my understanding he barely studied. Alex Smith, the 3rd stringer and a veteran spent more time at the facility studying tape than Haskins, the rookie ever did. Are the inside stories worse?
HTown hook us up we need a fix to hold us over until Jan 2nd lol

I had that same thought (last sentence).

Advertisement
In a year he'll be your Domino's delivery guy, just like every OSU QB for the last, what, 30 years?

You really think the pizzas will get to the right address? Looking at Haskins he would devour them en route if he had enough work ethic to deliver them at all.

Consistently the last one in the building but the first one to leave type ****.

Walked out a team meetings once with no explanation and sent a text a couple hours later to a couple coaches that “his stomach hurt” so he had to leave the building.

Showing up to offseason workouts with a bunch of jewelry on and a full camera crew just so he can “workout” for half an hour and post the clips on his Instagram.

**** like that

The Washington team should’ve traded for Tyrod Taylor or resigned Josh Johnson to finish out the season once Alex Smith got hurt again.

They actually have a pretty good Defense with a DL loaded full of 1st rounders, their main issue is they don’t have a QB to save their life. If they beat the Eagles this week they win the NFC East & are in the playoffs, I guess Taylor Heinicke is gonna have to try to save their season lol.

Urban Meyer warned that Haskins had some immaturity issues & didn’t think he should’ve entered the draft when he did, which was a big glaring red flag considering Urby has coached & recruited more poor character kids than any other coach in D1 football lol. If Urby says I don’t think this kid is ready, then read between the lines & don’t draft him but of course Daniel Snyder the 2nd worse owner in professional sports IMO went ahead & took Hask anyway because he went to the same HS as his son.

Advertisement
The Washington team should’ve traded for Tyrod Taylor or resigned Josh Johnson to finish out the season once Alex Smith got hurt again.

They actually have a pretty good Defense with a DL loaded full of 1st rounders, their main issue is they don’t have a QB to save their life. If they beat the Eagles this week they win the NFC East & are in the playoffs, I guess Taylor Heinicke is gonna have to try to save their season lol.

Urban Meyer warned that Haskins had some immaturity issues & didn’t think he should’ve entered the draft when he did, which was a big glaring red flag considering Urby has coached & recruited more poor character kids than any other coach in D1 football lol. If Urby says I don’t think this kid is ready, then read between the lines & don’t draft him but of course Daniel Snyder the 2nd worse owner in professional sports IMO went ahead & took Hask anyway because he went to the same HS as his son.

I got Nolan and Snyder tied for #1 , Loria not far behind.

Leaf was on the Chargers roster for 3 years. Ware was on the Lions roster for 4 years. Bosworth was on the Seahawks roster for 3 years, but an injury ended his third year early.

Haskins is setting a new standard, he didn't even go 2 full seasons.
Josh Rosen says hello....on his fourth team since being the 10th pick in 2018.

Advertisement
He's in the league.
Yes. But traded after one year, then cut the following offseason, then signed to a practice squad, then claimed off said practice squad. Rather poor showing for the 10th overall pick. Haskins statistically was slightly better, rated 74.4 compared to Rosen’s 63.5.

Both in the QB Draft Bust HOF.

Consistently the last one in the building but the first one to leave type ****.

Walked out a team meetings once with no explanation and sent a text a couple hours later to a couple coaches that “his stomach hurt” so he had to leave the building.

Showing up to offseason workouts with a bunch of jewelry on and a full camera crew just so he can “workout” for half an hour and post the clips on his Instagram.

**** like that
Wow... thanks for the intel!

Advertisement
Back