Haskins to WVU

Umbra

Carolina Cane
Looks like Haskins is joining Captain Jack and transferring to the team we dominated in the bowl game.

[TWEET]878759531643383810[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
At WVU this done. Perfect place for him.
IMG_0812.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depth at TE and RB is scary right now.

We might need to become a spread offense out of necessity.

Advertisement
Congrats to all our cane transfers to WVU.

Hope they get to enjoy the many social and cultural opportunities in the hills of West Virginia.

For example:

Enjoy the camaraderie and opportunities for fun conversations during the annual WVU boosters fishing tournament:

IMG_4369.jpg

The president of the Mountaineers Club will be taking them on a tour of the newly renovated Club Level:

IMG_4367.jpg

And finally, thanks to the movers and shakers of WVU BOT for facilitating the transfers:

IMG_4368.jpg

Some of WVU requirements to receive a football scholarship= breath, be able to walk and run, be able to lift weights, not have any long term life goals outside of football, kicked off another D1 team, knuckle head, attended Univ of Miami, and low academic potential

not worried this kid seemed more like an "athlete" then a football player what i mean by that he played a lot of positions in HS but didn't really stand out at any. it was all about his size.

im from the same town as him. when i put on his tape and saw he wasn't outrunning people and getting caught by white kids in a low level NJ divison it suprised me. David Njoku played in a lower level in NJ but you can tell he was a freak - he was outrunning and flying by people.

I thinnk Haskins best position would be DE.

Advertisement
Back