HASELWOOD WAS RIGHT!

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
Advertisement
He was absolutely correct.

Who here has really played or coached football? I only got to walk-on status as a college player, and a sorry one at that and I currently coach down here and I can say without question I would not want to play with most of the players on this team and I wouldn't want players like them as my players at any level. They are sorry af. That has nothing to do with Manny Diaz, any of my position coaches, or those inside of the Hecht. They are all historically bad. But as a player...I wouldn't want to play with many of these guys as my teammates either.

Last night exposed a lot of players for who they really are.

Advertisement
You don’t notice? The way they celebrate stupid ****? Ivey celebrating after being beat and the WR dropping a TD. Pope catching a first down down 2 scores with 3 mins left and signaling 1st down? We are horrible.

He wasn’t wrong on that part at all, but he still took a bag though To go to ou don’t kid yourself

Advertisement

Who here has really played or coached football? I only got to walk-on status as a college player, and a sorry one at that and I currently coach down here and I can say without question I would not want to play with most of the players on this team and I wouldn't want players like them as my players at any level. They are sorry af. That has nothing to do with Manny Diaz, any of my position coaches, or those inside of the Hecht. They are all historically bad. But as a player...I wouldn't want to play with many of these guys as my teammates either.

I can vividly remember playing ball in HS and having similar 4th & 1 situation come up, and have my coach call a time out, come out and rip the **** out of all of us for even thinking we couldn't get 1 ******* yard.

I know Manny expected some ownership by his players in that situation. Your coach shows you hes got some nuts and trusts you, he EXPECTS YOU TO DO THE **** JOB! Just *****, straight ******* *****. Line play on both sides was uninspired and flat.

I know you can say the coaches take a lot of blame (Yes, I agree they do, Enos won't be here next year), but We need to stop giving these players a free pass.

Jarren really just crawled into a ball and forgot all his training when the **** didn't go his way. It showed, and it was embarrassing.

He wasn’t wrong on that part at all, but he still took a bag though To go to ou don’t kid yourself

I am tired of people using bags as an excuse why we can't get players who have a ******* pair and give a ****.

FIU just showed you 75 of them that didn't get a **** bag, and all of them had bowling balls hanging from them. We don't need bags to be at least RELEVANT. Right now we just need 22 guys who aint *****. So far we have ONE- and he ******* almost broke his arm yesterday.

I can vividly remember playing ball in HS and having similar 4th & 1 situation come up, and have my coach call a time out, come out and rip the **** out of all of us for even thinking we couldn't get 1 ******* yard.

I know Manny expected some ownership by his players in that situation. Your coach shows you hes got some nuts and trusts you, he EXPECTS YOU TO DO THE **** JOB! Just *****, straight ******* *****. Line play on both sides was uninspired and flat.

I know you can say the coaches take a lot of blame (Yes, I agree they do, Enos won't be here next year), but We need to stop giving these players a free pass.

Jarren really just crawled into a ball and forgot all his training when the **** didn't go his way. It showed, and it was embarrassing.

You have a deranged segment of college football society that still thinks that these players are KIDS and not grown adult men. That's the first problem. Its not my fault they have poor working conditions and are underpaid. I don't judge on a curve. I try not to be too hard on the players, but I don't forget they are grown men and judge them as such.

Blake James being in the Hecht and Manny Diaz and his band of Pop Warner quality coaches being on the sideline does not absolve the players actually playing the game and performing as poorly as they do. No pride in their work. I don't need to know a single one of these guys personally to know they lack the chest for this sport. What I saw on Saturday night tells me everything I need to know about them.

Coaches coach & players play...I do agree the players must want it more...where I disagree is the coaches....they didn’t have them prepared & ready..I just don’t see it..in the three games after a bye week we look disinterested unprepared..that’s on coaching..the majority of our Roster was recruited by Manny..it’s all on MANNY....The kids don’t respect this dude..dude cleaned house on the offensive side of the ball & did nothing to the D like the defense was perfect..Hired Bums & keep bums on the staff..this all on MANNY!!!

Advertisement
You have a deranged segment of college football society that still thinks that these players are KIDS and not grown adult men. That's the first problem. Its not my fault they have poor working conditions and are underpaid. I don't judge on a curve. I try not to be too hard on the players, but I don't forget they are grown men and judge them as such.

Blake James being in the Hecht and Manny Diaz and his band of Pop Warner quality coaches being on the sideline does not absolve the players actually playing the game and performing as poorly as they do. No pride in their work. I don't need to know a single one of these guys personally to know they lack the chest for this sport. What I saw on Saturday night tells me everything I need to know about them.

agreed, I think these young men need to take a look in the mirror. They are supposed to be gladiators, not IG models.

Can't wait to see Jarren's next IG post about how many toes down and all that nonsense. Should be worrying about your opponent.

Coaches coach & players play...I do agree the players must want it more...where I disagree is the coaches....they didn’t have them prepared & ready..I just don’t see it..in the three games after a bye week we look disinterested unprepared..that’s on coaching..the majority of our Roster was recruited by Manny..it’s all on MANNY....The kids don’t respect this dude..dude cleaned house on the offensive side of the ball & did nothing to the D like the defense was perfect..Hired Bums & keep bums on the staff..this all on MANNY!!!

Brother...

We are not disagreeing at all.

Listen man, there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss the coaches, just like there will be opportunity to discuss the administration and board of trustees.

I just refuse to put ALL of the blame on Manny in every scenario. He is absolutely at fault, but this thread is not about him. Its about the players and what a recruit - a top recruit - thought of the jabronis that would have been his teammates. It was scathing then, even more of an indictment and key piece of evidence that what we have right now at all levels is not up to standard. We have a lot of sorry af players and that is what this thread is about.

Advertisement
Brother...

We are not disagreeing at all.

Listen man, there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss the coaches, just like there will be opportunity to discuss the administration and board of trustees.

I just refuse to put ALL of the blame on Manny in every scenario. He is absolutely at fault, but this thread is not about him. Its about the players and what a recruit - a top recruit - thought of the jabronis that would have been his teammates. It was scathing then, even more of an indictment and key piece of evidence that what we have right now at all levels is not up to standard. We have a lot of sorry af players and that is what this thread is about.
I do agree.....the players got to have some pride, some fight...We ain’t losing to GT...we ain’t losing to VT & we **** sure ain’t losing to FIU...the player development has sucked for 15+ years..

Whole program is a joke, we have been a middle of the road team for 15 years, the days of being relevant are over

This team with the exception of a few is straight *****. Mf’ers sign with UM and think they inherent that legacy before them. They become entitled to the history before them like they put the work in. Pussies, half these mf’ers need to be at FIU and if they were they’ll be on the bench. From what I seen from FIU last night not one of our players with the exception of Dallas and Harris would start for them.

Sad day in the history of Miami football. This was the reality of where this program is now from the BOT down to the media department. All talk and no action. This is a result of the powers that be decisions over the last 15+ years in a nutshell. The only reason we’re even revenant now is because of the players and coaches that came before. Bringing back the Uris the only thing the school down to the media department can do to keep the fans hoping and donating cash.

back in the day it was flash and bang. Those guys from coaches to players talked **** and backed it up which made that swag so amazing. Now this cats swag surfing off the Old Miami wave. Also, back in the days this was done to the dismay of the powers that be. Now these mf’ers are complicit in this foolery with cool videos and tweets. Only thing this program needs is a coach that gone look these players in the face and say you ***** until you prove your not. To much coddling going on. Mf’er wanna leave cause they feelings hurt so be it. I’d rather play physically with 11 men than mentally with 10

Advertisement
Back