Has this ever happened before?

The gap between FSU and Miami widens every season since Golden came along. He just plain gets outcoached and outrecruited, badly.

Advertisement
The gap between FSU and Miami widens every season since Golden came along. He just plain gets outcoached and outrecruited, badly.

Yep, Golden getting outcoached subsequently leads to his recruiting failures. His reluctancy to part ways with his boy is killing him.

So...

There are 2 Five Star WR's in South Florida - Travis Rudolph (Newman) and Ermon Lane (Homestead). They both look to sign with FSU.

FSU also grabs 2 Three Star WR's from Miami in CJ Worton (Homestead) and JoJo Robinson (N'western).

So my question is.......

Has one of our In-state Rivals ever come down here and plucked their entire WR class before? 4 kids?

I didn't notice that until now.... but that's a crazy good job by them. WTF are we doing down there?

I understand our successes and failures at QB, RB, OL, DE, DT, LB, and S

But for the life of me... I have no idea what went on at both WR and CB recruiting in 2014.

I hope they nailed their evals on our 3 WR commits... cuz it's gunna be really ugly around here in a few years if Langham and Brady don't outproduce their rankings. When you let that much talent walk to your #1 Rival you better hope to **** you come up with some Gems.

FSU did just go undefeated and won the national championship with the Heisman winner at QB which is just a freshman. Miami on the other hand has not even sniffed a ACCCG berth and just went 9-4- last memories is the blowout against Louisville and Al Golden to PSU rumors.

Well no **** recruiting won't go our way this season!

Who said we "let those kid walk away". Please enlighten me on what more the staff could have done to force these kids to join the U. We recruited the two 5 stars and they choose to go else where. The staff has a lot to prove but the "let them walk" stuff is just silly.
You don't get any credit for trying, this isn't a charity. It's there job to convince kids Miami is the right place for them. Rudolph liked Miami enough to commit early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back