Has there ever been a bigger case of false advertisement than this?

Advertisement
Whole lotta these in this thread

White-Knight-Blue-Back.jpg

We have unicorns that can type posts?

Thats f[]cking amazing.

I typed this sentence into google translate and it couldn't find any meaning in that arrangement of letters either, so I'll just take your quoting me as a statement of support and say "thank you".

If you want to continue living with hatred in your heart and focusing on the past, go ahead, bro. Via con Dios, but when it comes to the Richt's, don't @ me with it. At this point, I'm just glad the dude walked away so that we could move on, otherwise it literally could have been curtains for the program. Now, we get to go hot chick hunting again, whatever the crazy ex does is someone else's problem, not mine.

You want me to expand? fine I will

ask any of the quarterbacks that went to paradise what a waste of time it was

ask dsddcane about him

ask kayaa about how he went from a projected number 1 pick to practically undrafted

how rosier couldn't hit an aircraft carrier if 3 aircraft carriers were lined up side by side by seasons end

wait, that was perry as well...

you guys can sit there and say richt and his son are good men for walking away like they did. I'll go to my grave believing we FORCED them out. Richt insisting on starting rosier and then barry jackson saying "i'm done" and then richt backing off... does that ring any bells?

I'm not getting into this **** again, I always seem to be the guy posting stuff that half this board disagrees with and then it ends up being true.

Advertisement
You want me to expand? fine I will

ask any of the quarterbacks that went to paradise what a waste of time it was

ask dsddcane about him

ask kayaa about how he went from a projected number 1 pick to practically undrafted

how rosier couldn't hit an aircraft carrier if 3 aircraft carriers were lined up side by side by seasons end

wait, that was perry as well...

you guys can sit there and say richt and his son are good men for walking away like they did. I'll go to my grave believing we FORCED them out. Richt insisting on starting rosier and then barry jackson saying "i'm done" and then richt backing off... does that ring any bells?

I'm not getting into this **** again, I always seem to be the guy posting stuff that half this board disagrees with and then it ends up being true.

I don't disagree with anything you said, man. Just doesn't do any good to hold on to it.

nelson-mandela-quote.jpg

Assuming he is targeting middle school kids. I think he could probably be successful in teaching them the absolute basics. Maybe in a few years, with his dads connections he can end up on a HS or D3 team or something like that and keep moving up from there. This should have been the route he took straight out of college. Now he is about 7 years behind were he should be because he followed his dad.

Advertisement
[B]Jon Richt[/B]‏ @[B]QBCatalystD1[/B]
Coaching QB's is my passion and the ability to do so enables me to help develop young men on and off the field. I will be starting a familiar but new career in Private QB Training through Catalyst. Hit me up if you are in Northeast GA and want to get some work in.

No idea how to embed the tweet

Good Lord, multiple threads on Richt Jr.? Let it go.

Dude's dad left a $20M buyout on the table. That should at least buy his son any message board scathing almost half a year after he was let go.

Yeah pounding on the Richt still serves no purpose and only shows some can’t let things go. Neither are still here, Pops left $20mil on the table so we could do what we’ve done between getting Manolo and some top coordinators, and wrapping up the IPF. Hopefully there’s still some funds left for any future enhancements (Brock’s new locker room?) that we deem necessary to keep up with the times. I wasn’t by any means happy with their running of things here while at the U, but at some point even we have to move on

Yeah pounding on the Richt still serves no purpose and only shows some can’t let things go. Neither are still here, Pops left $20mil on the table so we could do what we’ve done between getting Manolo and some top coordinators, and wrapping up the IPF. Hopefully there’s still some funds left for any future enhancements (Brock’s new locker room?) that we deem necessary to keep up with the times. I wasn’t by any means happy with their running of things here while at the U, but at some point even we have to move on

Then stay out of the ******* thread, chap

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back