Has there ever been a bigger case of false advertisement than this?

Advertisement
Now that he's gone, never to return, I can say this and mean it:

I wish the kid nothing but the best. It's not his fault he was handed a job he wasn't qualified or ready for by his dad. For all we know, he could actually be a promising football mind, maybe all the problems were CMR's, and not Jon's. Bottom line, he certainly wasn't qualified for the job he was given here. End of the day, I wish him and the entire Richt family the best, am glad we are where we are, and hope we can all move on and appreciate the positives without focusing on and rehashing the negatives from the previous three years.

giphy.gif

Now that he's gone, never to return, I can say this and mean it:

I wish the kid nothing but the best. It's not his fault he was handed a job he wasn't qualified or ready for by his dad. For all we know, he could actually be a promising football mind, maybe all the problems were CMR's, and not Jon's. Bottom line, he certainly wasn't qualified for the job he was given here. End of the day, I wish him and the entire Richt family the best, am glad we are where we are, and hope we can all move on and appreciate the positives without focusing on and rehashing the negatives from the previous three years.

giphy.gif

lmfao I would suggest otherwise

end.

Advertisement
lmfao I would suggest otherwise

end.

I typed this sentence into google translate and it couldn't find any meaning in that arrangement of letters either, so I'll just take your quoting me as a statement of support and say "thank you".

If you want to continue living with hatred in your heart and focusing on the past, go ahead, bro. Via con Dios, but when it comes to the Richt's, don't @ me with it. At this point, I'm just glad the dude walked away so that we could move on, otherwise it literally could have been curtains for the program. Now, we get to go hot chick hunting again, whatever the crazy ex does is someone else's problem, not mine.

I will never ever understand the hate people want to have for others that are over-promoted? Was Jon supposed to quit, turn down the job...what exactly? For all intents and purposes he was a class guy that represented us well and came from a family that did great things for the university.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back