Has our support staff increased in size since the Diaz hire?

That is absolutely incorrect. Please try not talking out of your ***.

I was speaking of the budget, and if you had more than the intellectual capacity beyond that of paramecium, you would have noted that.

Of course, Diaz's salary is less, but the query wasn't about that.

Enjoy your swill with the rest of the lower orders, just feel fortunate I dropped down to respond to you.

Advertisement
I was speaking of the budget, and if you had more than the intellectual capacity beyond that of paramecium, you would have noted that.

Of course, Diaz's salary is less, but the query wasn't about that.

Enjoy your swill with the rest of the lower orders, just feel fortunate I dropped down to respond to you.

Your statement: "There was no reduction in coaching salaries"

Me: "Here's some proof there was."

You: I'm going to try to use a big word I learned in 9th grade biology to insult you, when I'm clearly wrong.

Please show me PROOF there was no decrease in budget, like I have shown you PROOF that Diaz is getting paid a million dollars less than Richt.

Sorry bud but you're making yourself look like an idiot, and insulting my intelligence isn't helping you one bit.

You said something you were wrong about, you provided no facts to back it up, you can't and won't, so you try to insult me instead. It's pathetic.

That’s actually unfair.

That article was only discussing head coach salary.

I don’t know if the budget outside of on-field coaches has increased, nor do I know if the absolute number of non-field coaches (otherwise known as support personnel and/or analysts) has increased or not. Do you?

My impression is we have increased the number of support/analysts personnel. I also saw somebody post that we had increased the total number. But I don’t know how accurate that was. As far as their salaries, I don’t think that’s a published number anywhere.

It's unfair if you don't understand the English language. The statement was "there was no decrease in coaching salaries." There was. At LEAST one. If the statement was "there was no decrease in the budget for the coaching staff," that would be different. And still in all likelihood wrong.

If you read my original comment, you'll understand the crux of the issue.

And "non-field coaches" are not coaches. So.... stop with that nonsense.

It's unfair if you don't understand the English language. The statement was "there was no decrease in coaching salaries." There was. At LEAST one. If the statement was "there was no decrease in the budget for the coaching staff," that would be different. And still in all likelihood wrong.

If you read my original comment, you'll understand the crux of the issue.

And "non-field coaches" are not coaches. So.... stop with that nonsense.

Try your punk act with other posters, you self-important prick.

And get your fūcking hands off your hips.

This picture tells me everything I need to know about you. I responded to you in a civilized fashion and you came back like a bleeding cūnt.

Try your punk act with other posters, you self-important prick.

And get your fūcking hands off your hips.

View attachment 82271

This picture tells me everything I need to know about you. I responded to you in a civilized fashion and you came back like a bleeding cūnt.

You get your panties in a twist really, really frequently for someone who is constantly jumping into other people's conversations and telling them what they know and don't know.

It's also a spectacular indictment on your intellect to not be able to formulate a retort, but resort to name-calling instead.

I've owned you multiple times on these boards. But thanks for pointing out my rad Starter jacket. You sound jealous.

Advertisement
You get your panties in a twist really, really frequently for someone who is constantly jumping into other people's conversations and telling them what they know and don't know.

It's also a spectacular indictment on your intellect to not be able to formulate a retort, but resort to name-calling instead.

I've owned you multiple times on these boards. But thanks for pointing out my rad Starter jacket. You sound jealous.

You’re so obviously wrong and grasping, and came back like such a little bltch, you don’t deserve the respect afforded by an actual rebuttal. You’re one of those people that is so insecure, you resort immediately to little girly smart *** insults because you can’t accept that someone disagrees with your self-exalted opinion.

Next time, when someone disagrees with you in a respectful manner, don’t swish back at the poster like a sniveling little girl.

I don’t know where the you get the idea you’ve “owned” me in the past, but you haven’t. I do suggest you “own” a gym membership, though. Soft shouldered is no way to go through life.

Ok so now that the cat fight is over.......has the actual number of coaching bodies whether on field or in support staff positions increased?
I don’t care about Salaries. Has the body count stayed the same, gotten larger, or decreased?

Ok so now that the cat fight is over.......has the actual number of coaching bodies whether on field or in support staff positions increased?
I don’t care about Salaries. Has the body count stayed the same, gotten larger, or decreased?

it seems like it, but i never really knew who the support staff outside of the obvious were under richt.

Your statement: "There was no reduction in coaching salaries"

Me: "Here's some proof there was."

You: I'm going to try to use a big word I learned in 9th grade biology to insult you, when I'm clearly wrong.

Please show me PROOF there was no decrease in budget, like I have shown you PROOF that Diaz is getting paid a million dollars less than Richt.

Sorry bud but you're making yourself look like an idiot, and insulting my intelligence isn't helping you one bit.

You said something you were wrong about, you provided no facts to back it up, you can't and won't, so you try to insult me instead. It's pathetic.

Take the L dude, he's right in that when you consider Enos and the other assitants and overall staff expense it seems likely there is an overall increase. If it's not, then it's close. Either way there is no way to prove it since a private university won't disclose salaries. Your pointing to HC salary as proof is shortsighted and missing the big picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back