Has our support staff increased in size since the Diaz hire?

brcane1

Sophomore
With the hiring of Edwin Pata and the Asst DL dude from LT, are we replacing guys that were purged or has Diaz actually increased the budget and size of our support staff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that's obvious, support staffs should be large you got 100 guys on the team from the ages of 17-23

Question isn't so much did the support staff increase as it is "did Diaz get James to give more money, or are we paying the actual coaching staff less?" I'd go with the latter. Gotta think Enos is the only guy making real money, and we're saving about $1 million a year on Diaz vs. Richt.

Advertisement
Grab the thick base of the support staff in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute.

ac6XCBR.gif

Advertisement
With the hiring of Edwin Pata and the Asst DL dude from LT, are we replacing guys that were purged or has Diaz actually increased the budget and size of our support staff?
Literally..... yes

Advertisement
Question isn't so much did the support staff increase as it is "did Diaz get James to give more money, or are we paying the actual coaching staff less?" I'd go with the latter. Gotta think Enos is the only guy making real money, and we're saving about $1 million a year on Diaz vs. Richt.

There was no reduction in coaching salaries for current staff. The overall budget increased, as did head count. Was never an issue.

That is absolutely incorrect. Please try not talking out of your ***.

That’s actually unfair.

That article was only discussing head coach salary.

I don’t know if the budget outside of on-field coaches has increased, nor do I know if the absolute number of non-field coaches (otherwise known as support personnel and/or analysts) has increased or not. Do you?

My impression is we have increased the number of support/analysts personnel. I also saw somebody post that we had increased the total number. But I don’t know how accurate that was. As far as their salaries, I don’t think that’s a published number anywhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back