Has Mark Richt made any changes in the past ?

OptimusCreampie

Inner city recruiter
I think there’s a lot of positives to Build off from this game considering what we saw 2 weeks ago.

My main question is has Mark Richt made any fires or critical changes while at Georgia? I like richt and think he’s light years ahead of golden but has he made the same mistakes before like being too loyal to his staff ? I know he’s started a freshman at qb before at Georgia but how about at other critical positions

I’m not well versed with his career in Athens. I think we should really rethink our Patke hire and bring in a proven lb coch right now because the line backers have seemed to regress and haven’t gotten better under manny.

Unless coach Searles plays talent on that oline soon I don’t think he should be here after year 3, his recruiting has been alright but it was just flat out embarrassing getting no push on that dline of savanah st.

I don’t want to even talk about special teams under Hartley ... think he’s a great te coach and recuriter though. I’d rather use Patkes coaching spot on a special teams coach.

I’m just hoping Richt makes some changes and plays talent over experience relatively soon because if we keep rolling out with the same underwhelming upperclassmen we shouldn’t be favored for any game coming up.

Advertisement
After the incident with Pruitt, its obvious he wants a staff that cannot challenge him or undermine his authority. They all spout the same everything is fine company line.

Advertisement
Back