Has Kyle seen this video of Coley ... SIAP

You would have to see him play in person to appreciate his route running and overall play. Best player I saw all year including players like Collins, Sony, Burns, Greg Bryant, 6 and Scarlett.

Advertisement
i still remember see the SFE tryouts last year when Coley was a rising JR. schooled Tracy on 1 route had me looking up who he was

You would have to see him play in person to appreciate his route running and overall play. Best player I saw all year including players like Collins, Sony, Burns, Greg Bryant, 6 and Scarlett.

for realz?

Yes. That's just my opinion though. That kid is an elite player. Also consider the team he played for. If that kid played for let's say Miramar or Uschool he'd be putting up West Virginia type numbers.

^^^^^^ LOL...

dude runs crisp routes, thats one of his strengths imo.

he doesnt have to do anything spectacular in the video...check him schooling our saviors in our defensive secondary in Tracy Howard and Deon Bush among others....kid did what he wanted with them.

You mad? He better improve his route running...especially if that is one of his "best attributes"...I didn't see him run a route that involved technique in that video. He just out-athleted the ****ty corners.

mad??.... He's the best wr in so.fla 2 years running.....i'll only be mad if he doesnt sign here....

Really and truthfully ....what technique would u really have to use when your just THAT much better than the guy in front of you....and thats what he was in the specific clips....Guys like Jordan Cunningham would have to use an abundance of technique against the same in the clip because he just isnt that athletic or talented.....please believe if it was Rashard Robinson or a kid from BA..he wouldve had to done or shown more....

I just have to still go back to the SFL Express tryouts...Deon was in his pocket but what was the outcome.....???...

He will improve working with Mcdonald if he comes who i believe is our best position coach...but from day one if Coley comes he is in our wr rotation and taken reps from guys at the top of the depth chart...i dont think we have a guy that is in and out of breaks at the wr spot like him.

Advertisement
One of the best in and out of his breaks I've seen in some time. Doesn't have the acceleration of Sammy Watkins (or the strength or straight line speed), but he pops out of his breaks just as well.

I'll have to watch it again then...didn't seem like he ran many routes that required "breaking" in and out. There was one very deep "1" route...that looked like improvisation. Other than that...all drags and go's.
All he had to do was beat a man off the line (who were athletically inferior). I hope he is better than what I saw.

I think Lu is talking generalities and not specifically about that video. That video doesn't show a whole lot.

One of the best in and out of his breaks I've seen in some time. Doesn't have the acceleration of Sammy Watkins (or the strength or straight line speed), but he pops out of his breaks just as well.

I'll have to watch it again then...didn't seem like he ran many routes that required "breaking" in and out. There was one very deep "1" route...that looked like improvisation. Other than that...all drags and go's.
All he had to do was beat a man off the line (who were athletically inferior). I hope he is better than what I saw.

I think Lu is talking generalities and not specifically about that video. That video doesn't show a whole lot.

Correct. Don't really see much there. Lotta jogging.

Psh, you ain't seen jogging until you seen his highlight tape...dude's in for a reality check wherever he ends up.

Psh, you ain't seen jogging until you seen his highlight tape...dude's in for a reality check wherever he ends up.

I bet that if he comes here and goes through U tough... He will be spewing his guts all over the place. I hope that I am completely wrong about this kid and he is a super hard worker and humble to boot... But from what I have seen, he had a lot of work to do.
Obviously he could end up great wherever he goes. Coaching is a big part of it. Just think of Hank his senior season. He put in mad work though...due to his own desire to get better and earn that NFL check.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back